PDA

View Full Version : stabi-craft????

stinky-stabi
15-04-2008, 03:58 PM
wat do you guys think about the stabi crafts? who has one? who has been out in one? smithy i read your article in the stabi newsletter and they make out you were bustn to get a stabi but you do not rate them in your top ten boats??????
saw you out there off caloundra on sundy with the other three stabi's.....
there was one without a windscreen with some loose dude jumpin 3 to 4 metres out off the water.........stupidnesssssssssss????????????????? ???????????????

stinky-stabi

Blackened
15-04-2008, 05:05 PM
G'day

Some loose dude?? was it powered by an etec? dbl?

Dave

dnej
15-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Now now Blackend, be nice( LOL)

Blackened
15-04-2008, 05:33 PM
G'day

Just a loose guess;)

Dave

Spaniard_King
15-04-2008, 06:27 PM
saw you out there off caloundra on sundy with the other three stabi's.....
there was one without a windscreen with some loose dude jumpin 3 to 4 metres out off the water.........stupidnesssssssssss????????????????? ???????????????

stinky-stabi

Thats a crack up, nearly fell off me chair when I read that:o

Smithy
15-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Stinky,

have you got a direct link to that newsletter? I had a quick Google and couldn't find it and had a look all over the Stabi site. I have the original that the journalist sent me.

Stabis - I like them. I rate it. It was in my top 10 monos I thought.

Must have been me, DBL and the gold 609 with the twin Etecs. I saw him at the Buddina ramp and DBL down south. There is a bigger silver one with a 200 Honda in the canals here. He was out either earlier in the weekend or that last weekend of good weather.

disorderly
16-04-2008, 04:29 PM
I saw deadbeatloser out there on the weekend, i think it was him leaping 3-4m into the air trying to keep up with the kevlacats.

Wonder if he mentioned this to the dealership when he was after a warranty claim after his windscreen fell off.http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/grin.gif
At least the mad bugger gets out and has some fun......unlike me of latehttp://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/sad.gif.

Fish Guts
16-04-2008, 05:34 PM
I saw deadbeatloser out there on the weekend, i think it was him leaping 3-4m into the air trying to keep up with the kevlacats.

or he may have being engaging in the 'decarbonising' ritual that he and fellow etec owners have to go through. he must have a good suspension chair !!::)

Getout
16-04-2008, 06:01 PM
I was only thinking about DBL the other day and wondering why he went quiet all of a sudden.
Still no windscreen? Maybe the second one has fallen off already;D ;D

Getout
16-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Just a hunch: could "stinki-stabi" be "DBL" reborn?

stinky-stabi
17-04-2008, 03:12 PM
smithy sorry to misinform you as i checked back through the post and yes you did rate the stabi at 7th,sorry mate....

getout.... inspector clueso...? no im not that young and crazy or stupid.... maybe 20years ago.. but i did see him out there playing around on the caloundra bar a few weeks ago in quite large surf... atleast he is honing his rough water skills..... i thought i also saw a boat identical as his upside down at caloundra bar on the 23 of last month anybody know if it was??????????????????