PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Island Fishing Comp

dunny
05-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Well to say that im excited would be an understatment. The reality is that just one year ago today (maybe before) I had the same enthusiasim as today. That is as to how well i expect to perform at the expo. Being that this year opens a plethora of new opportunities, I am actually taking the new boat. So all things going to plan I may well have worked out the gutter and catch at least some fish so the missus knows that i actaully went to a comp.

The experiance that I have gained and people that I have met (drank copious amounts of piss with)over the last four years of going to this comp have enlightend me. The fishing fraternity of the Australian coastline is impressive to say the least.

I would like to extend a many thanks to those that make up every part of the experience. More importantly it is the bloke that you stands next to at the bar and knows that you have been waiting for a rum a total sum of two minutes and subsiquently it is descided that you are life long piss heads.

I can not wait to meet the rest of the (1500) pissheads and friends that have made the Fraser Island Fishing comp what I have enjoyed for the last four years.

Thanks

Dunny...