PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer for 4.3M Tinnie

frankgrimes
14-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Hi Fellas,

Looking at getting a new trailer for the tinnie, and have trolled through a lot of old threads regarding which are good/bad, and as always, there is conflicting info!

I've rang around a few places on the GoldCoast, and have been given the following pricing.

Dunbier - Sports: $1600
Dunbier - Centre line: $1950
Swiftco: $1590
Brooker: $1900
Sealink: $1560
Belco: $1450

From all reports, Dunbier seem to be consistently given the thumbs up as a quality trailer....so I am leaning towards the Sports as the Centre line is too pricey.

My other choice was the Belco, as majority of reports seem to say they are a pretty well made trailer, plus the price is not bad.

Are the above prices reasonable? Are any of the other trailers in the list worth considering?

Cheers,
Mick

Dan5
14-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Mate the Belco is a well made trailer,i'd be tending to go for it.I recently bought a new boat/trailer package that came with a Oceanic and i've already had to change the skid arangement from the factory set up so it support's the hull properly.With the money you save compared to the other's you could put it toward's your spare wheel carrier or led light's etc.

Dan...

frankgrimes
17-03-2008, 08:46 AM
Thanks Dan

ozbee
17-03-2008, 09:51 AM
there all much of a much in that size if one doesn't have cheap Chinese tyres go for it.