PDA

View Full Version : logan river marine

rubba
13-03-2008, 08:34 PM
ok fellas how do you find logan river marine to deal with good or bad.8-)

tin can marlin
13-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Mate myself i don't no but i did go down there one day and there yard is not very well set up the boats were real dirty etc. They looked like they run there deal real lean haveing said that i don't know what they are like to deal with. Regards mark

Mark-P
13-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Mate , i was there last weekend the guy i spoke to seemed okay .. But i found a better deal else were !!

Mark

craigie
14-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Have purchased a heap of rods and crab pots through the tackle outlet.
Were very friendly and helpful and gave me an awesome deal !!!~

I will be shopping there again !!!

Craigie.

bigbenny74
14-03-2008, 11:43 AM
I dont rate them. Enquired about buying an etec from them last year and the guy looked at me like I was an interruption. Ended up buying from wynnum marine - top service and blokes.

blueboy
14-03-2008, 06:15 PM
I just ordered a boat last weekend, a bluefin mangrove jack, and, so far, the whole exercise has been painless and smooth and at a price I was happy with. I am expecting delivery in about 5 weeks and will keep you up to date.

Good luck with your search, Greg

manchild
14-03-2008, 06:25 PM
They top blokes to deal with.I recommend Deano any day.Also they have the expertise if you have an e-tec .They got all the top gear in the shop and a huge discount forever if you purchase a boat there.
George

TheSaint
14-03-2008, 06:54 PM
I went there looking to buy a small bluefin 3.45m & was told off the guy that there is more money in a rod sale then a a small boat for them & waited 30mins with no one able to help me ...

Ended up buying Allycraft 3.50 taipan off Satisfaction marine (http://atisfactionmarine) that same day because they wanted to hear what i wanted not blow me off because it was a small sale..

who let's 3 grand walk out of their showroom?

matt__hill
14-03-2008, 08:26 PM
i dont know what most u guys are on about. i shop there quite alot and their service is great. their yard has just gone under a major transformation with new gardens and asphalt going down and it all looks really schmick. i would like to go back t the original question and ask why u asked this. it was quite a shallow question with no reason stating why you wanted to knowhow good or bad they are. no, i dont work there either but i have had nothing but good dealings with them and it annoys me to see places like this that are good stores and have good guys there who are fishos be put down.
all their boats are always clean as well so i dont know what that ither fella meant they have a young fella employed full time to keep their boats clean?
my opinion anyway and quite a few of my mates think the same way.

matt hill
btw if u have an opinion put ur real name up dont hide behind some anonomys crap

PinHead
14-03-2008, 08:39 PM
no matter what dealer you mention there will be good and bad reports..eg another dealer praised in this thread..I would not even waste a phone call on them in the future. The best way is to go there yourself and then gauge what kind of service/deal you are offered.

matt__hill
14-03-2008, 09:02 PM
spot on mate go and see yourself
cheers matt

Jabba_
15-03-2008, 06:29 AM
I dont rate them. Enquired about buying an etec from them last year and the guy looked at me like I was an interruption. Ended up buying from wynnum marine - top service and blokes.
I had the same experience... I was also enquiring about the E-tec. I felt I was more of an annoyance then a potential customer that was prepared to spend $20'000 plus with them.... I did not feel welcomed at all..... I ended up buying my E-tec elsewhere....

gawby
15-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Why did you ask this question without making a comment as to why
you wanted to know.
If you had a good or bad comment why not share it with the
post and us.
As for myself, no comment.
Graeme

Cloud_9
15-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Why would you ask a question like how do you find them to deal with?
have you had a bad experience with them?
I haven't.
the saying goes you can't please everyone.
there will always be a customer that cant be helped for what ever reason.
I shop there for all my boating needs ( serviceing, oils and chandlery) and 90% of my fishing gear. I also purchased my 115 Evinrude there.
to the Saint, I don't know you from a bar of soap but from memery your experence was last year and as memery serves I was there in the shop getting tackle. you where told the truth with regards to the priceing of the tinnie you wanted. Logan's mark up Margine on small boats is any for the paper work cost so people like you can get the best possible price on a new boat.
the real reason you went to the other supplier was logan didn't have the size boat you wanted in stock on the day, and with regards to who lets 3 grand walk out the door, do you think they don't have to buy the stock they sell?
yes they lost your sale , but if someone doesn't have what you want in stock they can't sell it to you can they.
these guys are the ETec dealer of the year 3 years running you don't get that from ripping off the public.
I can't see the point in bagging a supplier for not being able to make you happy on a purchase that you DIDN'T make.
if you purchased something and had a bad experence fair enough state the facts.
on here you get one guy asking a ( in my oppinion) silly question.
followed up by some good experences from past customers.
AND a couple of guys that DIDN'T shop there bagging the place for what they didnt buy.
Just my 2 cents wurth.
cheers Cloud 9

seastorm
15-03-2008, 12:53 PM
I bought a boat from Logan River Marine about 8 months ago and have nothing but problems all I’ve had is every excuses under the sun from them; one thing that they are good for is blaming everyone else for their incompetence. They where the best people to deal with when my money was in my back pocket but once I handed it over they did not want to know me. They have tried to get me to pay for warranty work which was a result of their poor workmanship in fitting out the boat. Correct me if I’m wrong but if you by a boat and the dealer fits it out with all the gear as a package and something goes wrong with the boat the dealer should get it fixed under warranty it should not be up to the purchaser to disconnect items and send it back to the dealers supplier.

Cloud_9
15-03-2008, 01:26 PM
I take it you haven't bought a new car lately.
if you buy a new car the munufacturer warrants the the part he or she makes.
Ive had 2 new cars in the last 6years, and I can tell you they only fix what they make.
2001 Rodeo 4x4 had problem with battery holden should fix it right? wrong.
battery was exide they had to warranty the battery.
same car problem with tyres, when they were due to be ballanced and rotated I found that the front and back wheels couldn't be rotated due to the fact that the tyres were so far out of wack that it made it imppossible to rotate them.
holden says not our problem its the tyre makers problem.
they say the tyres are with in the tollerances for a tyre, which is by the way 5mm in each direction . thats out of round and wobble. my ute had both in the same wheel.
if your say sounder shits its self the sounder make has to fix it, not logan.
how can fitout cause a malfuction of fitted hard ware?
cheers Cloud 9

seastorm
15-03-2008, 01:42 PM
I reply to Cloud 9 comments if the sounder did shit itself LRM do not have the right to charge for transport back and forth for this item to the supplier, as they tried to do this to me with my VHF radio. Consumer affairs and the ACCC do not take to kindly to this. If LRM new how to deal with its customers they should have said bring the boat or item back to us and we will take care of it for you!!!

PinHead
15-03-2008, 03:19 PM
I reply to Cloud 9 comments if the sounder did shit itself LRM do not have the right to charge for transport back and forth for this item to the supplier, as they tried to do this to me with my VHF radio. Consumer affairs and the ACCC do not take to kindly to this. If LRM new how to deal with its customers they should have said bring the boat or item back to us and we will take care of it for you!!!

quite a lot of warranties state that transport back to the supplier/manufacturer is the responsibility of the purchaser. I would not call that as being part of the dealer's problem. A boating package is a conglomeration of various components..hull. motor, tariler, GPS/sounder, radios and many other things..surely no one would expect any dealer to warrant all the items from a myriad of manufacturers and suppliers.

Xahn1960
15-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Have dealt with them, didn't have what I wanted but were still helpfull and friendly. I think the customers attitude has a strong influence on how they are treated.

Bill.

Blackened
15-03-2008, 03:51 PM
think the customers attitude has a strong influence on how they are treated.

G'day

Bingo, it's pure and simple people skills, if you've put up a wall and have a negative attitude, expect it back. Have a good attitude and are willing to learn, no worries

Dave

tin can marlin
15-03-2008, 06:39 PM
I went there today to look at some plastics and the yard is still dirty etc and i must say it is a credit them with the way they run there tackle area. In fact i think thay had the best knowledge that i have come across. I'am glad i give them another chance. Regards mark

charlieash
15-03-2008, 07:08 PM
To tin can marlin I was down their on wednesday and i dont know what you mean by dirty the boats are arranged neatly and look alright to me .in the open air the boats are going to pick up some dust but dirty!!! its way beter now than when they had gravel

seaspirit
15-03-2008, 07:26 PM
I've purchased very little and recieved alot.Great to deal with.In saying that everywheres the same you like or you don't.::)

Mark-P
15-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Went back there today to talk aboat gps's .. When i told the salesman that i'd just bought a sounder on line , he then tried to justify the fact that on his price i was saving $ 680 by telling me that customs would seize my sounder and then charge me lots of cash to get it back !!! Im not having a go at the business, just telling of my experience .........

Mark

Maggot1
15-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Heard that they got an award for selling heaps of e-tecs. A mate of mine bought a 115 e-tec 2 weeks a go and was pleased with what he got ; good service and stuff .But got ripped off for his trade in, a 2006 90 hp tohatsu in good condition bugger all hours and got $1500 DOLLARS. Would of been worth at least $3500 to $4000 grand. Bought mine through wynnum marine , got good trade and they picked it up and delivered it . And they do the same for services .

charlieash
15-03-2008, 09:23 PM
mate of mine just bought that motor off them for $2200.00 fitted tohatsu arnt noted for great resale and im pretty sure it wasnt 2006 will check with him tomorrow. Mark p did you buy from overseas if so i did buy some gear from overseas mainly reels but some lures as well it got stopped buy customs and then some one decided it was over the tariff fresh hold and i had to pay duty of $75. what sounder did you get and how much always a bit hesitant to get electonics from overseas as warranty scares me

matt__hill
15-03-2008, 09:53 PM
i would be pretty pissed if i worked in a shop and i kept getting told about how cheap i can get shit overseas. if u want to take the risk than do it and dont go gloating to stores that u have its the last thing they want to hear and if u cant realise that than u must have rocks in ur head.
with gps what he means is that alot have been stopped from coming thru the post as it makes it easy to transport coordinates of "important" places between countries. thats the world we live in these days and they are just protecting themselves.
as for dirty ur a hard man to please their grounds are fine if not as good as anywhere. so i dont know what u expect for a yard to look like but it is hard to polish asphalt?????

BARRA73
15-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Pickedup a Bluefin Wildcat with 60hp E-tec and Minn Kota there yesterday. Ordered it 5 weeks ago and I live in Gladstone and I found the salesman Dean Wilson excellent to deal with from the outset, always kept me up to date with expected delivery day and same goes for the service department. I found their prices to be the best and trust me I've spent the last 6 months looking for the right boat/motor combo at competitive prices. The prices in Brisbane would honestly be several grand cheaper than gladstone and most regional centres. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Awoonga's calling.

Mark-P
15-03-2008, 11:32 PM
[quote=matt__hill;784078]i would be pretty pissed if i worked in a shop and i kept getting told about how cheap i can get shit overseas. if u want to take the risk than do it and dont go gloating to stores that u have its the last thing they want to hear and if u cant realise that than u must have rocks in ur head.
with gps what he means is that alot have been stopped from coming thru the post as it makes it easy to transport coordinates of "important" places between countries. thats the world we live in these days and they are just protecting themselves.

As far as gloating goes MATE, i went there to find a GPS to match the ( sounder ) i had all ready bought.. I'm not buying the GPS os, there for the comment about me ( having rocks my head ) YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME !!!

Mark-P
15-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Mark p did you buy from overseas if so i did buy some gear from overseas mainly reels but some lures as well it got stopped buy customs and then some one decided it was over the tariff fresh hold and i had to pay duty of $75. what sounder did you get and how much always a bit hesitant to get electonics from overseas as warranty scares me

Yeah ordered it through fishon, $790 FCV 620 Furuno

charlieash
15-03-2008, 11:58 PM
mark p does that include postage and even though i know furunos are top gear whats the go with warranty

Mark-P
16-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Yeah mate that to the door & taylor marine in bris will do the warraty !

Mark-P
16-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Sorry $ 740.99

Rozza82
17-03-2008, 06:06 PM
I buy alot of my tackle there and I really rate their prices and above all their service. I'll always have a chat about what I'm buying and I always get enthusiastic help from very knowledgeable sales staff.

I find I go there alot of the time just to pick their brains and they always do me a deal at the register. Highly recommended.

Thinking about it, I'm probably due a trip!

And I noticed today Jay has signed up to these forums. Welcome mate!

L.R.M.
17-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Have been watching this for a couple of days and some interesting stuffs come up.what inspired me to enter in to this was the amount of positive feedback coming through... to all our customers who have taken the time to show their support many thanks Corey :)

rayken1938
18-03-2008, 12:31 PM
I have never dealt with LRM but have heard good feedback from mates who are customers.
To me they have always been committed to their customers and the industry in general. Below is an indication of their committment. The cost of running a seminar such as this can not really cover the profits that they will make on the night from sales so it has to be that they wish to build long term relationships with their customers.

Logan River Marine is having its next fishing seminar with the subject being Bass Fishing. Our guest speakers for the night will be Harry Watson, Gavin Dunne and David Young. Once again there will be heaps of giveaways and a BBQ. The numbers will be capped at 100 and registration for the night is by either phone 07 3287 4888(ask for Gene) or email gene@loganrivermarine.com.au (//gene@loganrivermarine.com.au).

Date: 16/04/2008
Time: BBQ starts 5:30pm Seminar 6:00pm
Address: 1 Christensen Rd, Yatala. Service Centre
Entry: FREE

Cheers
Ray

thelump
18-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Have been watching this for a couple of days and some interesting stuffs come up.what inspired me to enter in to this was the amount of positive feedback coming through... to all our customers who have taken the time to show their support many thanks Corey :)
Are you not concerned with the negative feedback?:-/

L.R.M.
18-03-2008, 02:01 PM
As i stated some interesting stuff. Have had a meeting with my mangers to see how we can better address some of the issues in the future .However alot of it was encouraging and unsolicited . Cheers Corey P.S have just spent over 75k on renovations to yard plus work shop so that should take care of oldmates dirty issue

rubba
18-03-2008, 03:41 PM
thanks fellas will have good think about what you have said.i have new 625 with etec and will have to eventually have it serviced and with everything, you would like to have the best people doing the job.and thanks to lrm for there input as well8-)

rayken1938
18-03-2008, 04:52 PM
My observations.
It was interesting how LRM just sat back and watched before posting . They obviously have taken on board the negative reports and learnt from the forum. Another positive outcome from a dealer being influenced by Ausfish posts.
Cheers
Ray

rubba
18-03-2008, 05:14 PM
ausfishers are a community hopefully relighing on fello fishers to help out for advice and outlets to use through past exper wheather good or bad.

Jabba_
18-03-2008, 05:22 PM
As i stated some interesting stuff. Have had a meeting with my mangers to see how we can better address some of the issues in the future .However alot of it was encouraging and unsolicited . Cheers Corey P.S have just spent over 75k on renovations to yard plus work shop so that should take care of oldmates dirty issue
Hey Corey. It was last year about August, September when I came into your shop to check out the E-tec. As I stated in an earlier post, I got the impression I was not welcome, and a bit of a time waster... Maybe I came in on a bad day, I don't know.....

However I gave your shop a call yesterday (thought I would check you out again after reading some positive reviews) to get some info clarified regarding updates for the 250 E-tec.... Whoever it was I was speaking too on the phone was more then helpful.

Thank you, and I will see you after Easter

capt
18-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Hey Dale,
you went out and bought a new rig..........very impressive , and a good choice I might add. Have you unloaded the old girl yet ?

Reg Jimmy

MattChew
18-03-2008, 08:27 PM
I have been to LRM on a few occasions and speak to Jay over he phone from time to time. His responses are always quick via email and has always given me a great deal on tackle. How many boat places will offer to take you out in a 50k boat just so they can show you how good they are, everyone is a potential customer. I've been to a number of boat yards and not even been given the time of day. Personally I think Jay just likes going fishing and uses this as an excuse ;) By the way I'll be coming in this Sat to check out some rods so make sure they are not dirty :P

Ta
Matt

L.R.M.
18-03-2008, 08:39 PM
I have been to LRM on a few occasions and speak to Jay over he phone from time to time. His responses are always quick via email and has always given me a great deal on tackle. How many boat places will offer to take you out in a 50k boat just so they can show you how good they are, everyone is a potential customer. I've been to a number of boat yards and not even been given the time of day. Personally I think Jay just likes going fishing and uses this as an excuse ;) By the way I'll be coming in this Sat to check out some rods so make sure they are not dirty :P

Ta
Matt
Might have to check on jays water tests ;D If anyone has any feedback good or bad here s my email address corey@loganrivermarine.com.au if i dont get back to you straight away its because im away fishing .i will however reply cheers corey P.S. we are closed saturday for easter back on tuesday

Spaniard_King
18-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Herd you guys are turning a shade of Silver at LRM :)

L.R.M.
19-03-2008, 08:50 AM
Yes we have recently added honda to our line up in a effort to try to cater for everyone. jabba thanks for the second chance. cheers corey

lampuki
19-03-2008, 09:40 AM
I would recomend them. I have been dealing with Dean and I thought he was great. The owner was good too. My experience when dealing with dealerships is that it is a two way street.

woodsy76
19-03-2008, 03:12 PM
there is nothing wrong with them but at the end of the day everyone has a choice to go elseware personly i wont be.woodsy

Murks
19-03-2008, 05:59 PM
go and see for yourself, geez fellas each to their own i reckon but any shop has good and bad points...one mishap or poor service doesn't mean that the whole business should be tainted with what is a very small minority of the people that would actually go to this or any business for that matter

sempre
20-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Tried to but yet another engine off you guys last week , sales dude was pretty poor , sorry Corry went somewhere else .
Sam...

Tangles
20-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Yes we have recently added honda to our line up in a effort to try to cater for everyone. jabba thanks for the second chance. cheers corey

All i can say is that its good you now offer a 4 stroke choice, ive been looking at some HH's lately and its so frustrating, ie yep its got an this brand motor on it and thats it! take it or leave it.... sorry to all Etec owners (no offence), I aint buying a boat with an Etec and thats my personal choice and I have a small mind;D

Fact you only until recently sold Etecs crossed LRM off the list, Its about choice; my 2 cents, i hate the position your put in, ie you like a brand of boat but you have to get it with a motor you dont want or no deal...no option but to move on to the next brand with the motor you want or cast your net wider then you have service issues of travel distance.

Actually would be a good thread topic,, do you buy a boat package because of the boat or engine brand.. or because of the dealer?

great you now offer a choice... the majority don't

mike

craftycarp
07-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Have they gone out of business?

rayken1938
08-06-2009, 09:11 AM
Still going strong and giving good service.Mate just brought a bluefin off them and couldnt be happier.
Cheers
Ray

Steeler
08-06-2009, 09:41 AM
All i can say is that its good you now offer a 4 stroke choice, ive been looking at some HH's lately and its so frustrating, ie yep its got an this brand motor on it and thats it! take it or leave it.... sorry to all Etec owners (no offence), I aint buying a boat with an Etec and thats my personal choice and I have a small mind;D

Fact you only until recently sold Etecs crossed LRM off the list, Its about choice; my 2 cents, i hate the position your put in, ie you like a brand of boat but you have to get it with a motor you dont want or no deal...no option but to move on to the next brand with the motor you want or cast your net wider then you have service issues of travel distance.

Actually would be a good thread topic,, do you buy a boat package because of the boat or engine brand.. or because of the dealer?

great you now offer a choice... the majority don't

mike

Hi Aigutso

The fact is sometimes dealers can't offer a choice as they cannot obtain some brands due to arrangements made between manufacturers and dealers to have there own " catchment area's " with which to draw clientele from.

The reason this dealer in particular could not offer much choice is quite possibly because he has several other dealers located around him within a geographical area already re-selling those brands.

This is a everyday occurrence across many industries including marine,automotive,outdoor power equipment and the list goes on.

If you are a dealer/re-seller of a particular brand and commit to thousands upon thousands of dollars in stock of a particular brand then you want the security of knowing you have your own little " catchment area " of potential customers to sell into.

The fact that LRM added silver ones to there offering could suggest another Honda dealer nearby no longer wishes to carry the brand or not turning over sufficient units to keep Honda happy or dare i say no longer in business.

Hope this goes someways to better understanding why all brands can't be represented by all dealers.

Cheers

Steve

Mindi
08-06-2009, 10:18 AM
mate of mine just bought that motor off them for $2200.00 fitted tohatsu arnt noted for great resale and im pretty sure it wasnt 2006 will check with him tomorrow. Mark p did you buy from overseas if so i did buy some gear from overseas mainly reels but some lures as well it got stopped buy customs and then some one decided it was over the tariff fresh hold and i had to pay duty of $75. what sounder did you get and how much always a bit hesitant to get electonics from overseas as warranty scares me

That doesnt need to happen. Things are stopped by Australia Post acting as legal customs agents. They only stop parcels with a declared value of >$1000 including postage and if the value is over $1000 they send you a notice to pay GST of 10% plus duty which varies but is around 5%. Things with a declared value of under $1000 just get chucked into the Australia Post delivery system...so if you get something grabbed it is your own fault...this is all well publicised online. If you get the seller to make a false value declaration and get caught you both go to jail for 1 million years with no parole ever.

Mindi
08-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Yeah ordered it through fishon, $790 FCV 620 Furuno

Yeah but not any more...Pat of Fishon shut up shop on oseas mail order when the dollar exchange rate went ballistic. I arranged a 620 for a friend and it came from Pat to his rural SA address in 5 days I think... great service and his was under $1000 delivered with a triducer. Not any more though...the pacific peso bought about .96 USD at the time. Furuno warranty is worldwide but not Lowrance..but who knows now that they are part of Navico along with Navman and Eagle etc...

dogsbody
08-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Yeah but not any more...Pat of Fishon shut up shop on oseas mail order when the dollar exchange rate went ballistic. I arranged a 620 for a friend and it came from Pat to his rural SA address in 5 days I think... great service and his was under $1000 delivered with a triducer. Not any more though...the pacific peso bought about .96 USD at the time. Furuno warranty is worldwide but not Lowrance..but who knows now that they are part of Navico along with Navman and Eagle etc...

Fishon are back Mindi http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=150482

Dave

Fishtill8
26-09-2009, 09:48 PM
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
The tactics used by this less than integral dealership are disgraceful,
i am so sorry i had anything to do with them, if you new what they really think of their customers and the condescending manner in which they handle customer care you would go no where near them.
Be warned

twist
26-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Walk in to any boat yard and tell them you have $1000 in your pocket to place as a deposit and see how they treat you. I find this is pretty effective at getting the service I need.....

gr hilly
26-09-2009, 11:05 PM
well guys i have a small buis myself and i dare say not all my customers are madly in love with me, but i do know this in 19 84 my boat flipped in the pin bar, after towing it in logan river marine had me going in12 hrs i know my old mate bill has now gone but i still get good service maybe im just better looking regards gr hilly

littlemac
27-09-2009, 12:03 AM
hi guys,

i have bought two boats off them a galeforce and haines hunter. tried to trade the galeforce in with them and they did not wont it and then tried to trade the haines in with them again did not want it. i think it is pretty poor from a dealer when you spend near $130k with them and they dont want to help. also in saying that the two boats we have got off them have been great. shouldn't a dealer support the product they sell??? buy taking a trade that is less than 12 months old. i think it is pretty pi%% poor.
i can under stand that it is hard to carry a lot of floor plan and stock, but have you ever seen a car dealer to not take a trade. they should advertise no trades welcome.
ps i have kept the haines its a great bloody boat

but i dont think they support there customers or product they sell

cheers

brett

tin can marlin
27-09-2009, 08:56 AM
I agree why would they not take your trade you would think they could sell it on and make 15 or 20k on it very strange way of doing business .

littlemac
11-10-2009, 10:48 PM
well guys i have a small buis myself and i dare say not all my customers are madly in love with me, but i do know this in 19 84 my boat flipped in the pin bar, after towing it in logan river marine had me going in12 hrs i know my old mate bill has now gone but i still get good service maybe im just better looking regards gr hilly

hey gr hilly,

i know that people have a small business and all people are different, but i still think a small business should look after there customers and product, dont you???
as in the way of looks maybe that was my let down

cheers

brett