PDA

View Full Version : Best Fishin' dvd's?

JawstheOriginal
12-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Recommendations anyone?:) Don't wanna spend money on crap. I like surf/bank fishing with the occasional boat-fishing.

Blackened
12-03-2008, 06:12 AM
G'day

Want a serious, well made Dvd?

The Wanganella Banks, it's a kiwi production by the fishing show over there, has the 90' wavepiercer on the cover "Ultimate Lady"

Dave

steve99
12-03-2008, 07:59 AM
I'm old school.

Malcolm Florence - all the way !!

Steve99

fish_on
12-03-2008, 08:13 AM
yeah dave is onto it. the wanganella banks dvd they also do giant black marlin. not the shore based one your after mate but wicked dvds all the same. most of the fishing dvds are very good cause they cover lots of areas. there is ten volumes out now and there only $9.99 or $12.99. not much of a name but there called The Fishing Dvd vol 1 to 10

Little grey men
12-03-2008, 08:59 AM
I agree with Fish on, the Fishing DVD's are good value. I've got all of them as each one has a good mix of fishing stories and at the end of each segment they run through the gear used and how to tie the knots etc. Well respected fishos appear on them as well.
Watched mine quite a few times.

Fafnir
12-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Yeah another vote for Fishing DVD series, best in the market by a long way. You can subscribe to them online, or order old copies from their website http://www.fishingdvd.com.au/ They also have the Widlfish series and plenty of other quality fishing DVD's, just log onto their site and click on the SHOP ONLINE button, sure to be something there to suit what you're after at a really good price.

hoodunnit
15-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Rod Harrison video Underneath The Cape what a great watch .Has been put on dvd with Lord Howe Island .How about the quality hey Ausfish.

Ausfish
16-03-2008, 07:55 AM
Mal Florence Vol 1 - 4 DVD's, 8 Episodes. Vol 2 was great but is no longer available, legal reasons, apparently.

Deep Color is also a favourite and Wanganella Banks

Fishing DVD's - http://www.ausfish.com.au/fishing_dvds/

Ninja
17-03-2008, 03:26 PM
I found the 2 Dans Fishing ones entertaining. Not the best quality or material out there but a good watch no doubt. Last time I was speaking to Dan Trotter....he mentioned his next one should be coming out soon and concentrates of soft plastic fishing for snapper so I think it will touch on a wide audience. Previous two have had hotties onboard which adds to the value.

the_real_rumbo
17-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Marlin of the rocks " a land based addiction " and the wanganella banks is mind blowing a must see dvd i reckon

Keechie
17-03-2008, 04:04 PM
DEFINETLY IFISH this has both surf fishing and boat fishing for tuna, marlin, australian salmon, barra, jewies, bream, flathead,snapper, reefies, trevally, john dory etc. these are great i think the first series is now something like $35 and just recently series 2 for $50 but it comes with like over 10 hours of fishing and tackle talk etc. a sure buy.

regards,
keechie