PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

reddybayfisher
11-03-2008, 05:16 PM
I was reading an entry from someone who went to the Vicky Point boaties market and that they met many Ausfishers there - but predicted that there was many more but who was to know.....this person mentioned the idea of having an Ausfish t-shirt...as a way of identifying fellow Ausfishers and introduce ourselves.....I thought this was a good idea and I would definitely buy one - just to where around...as compared to the fishing shirt I know you can purchase through this web-site....has this idea been brought up before...and would others be keen to buy one if it was available...I don't want to get into the specifics of the actual t-shirt.....but would like to see Ausfishers provide feedback - yes or no....

Perhaps the owner of Ausfish has some feedback about the logistics of it as well... - whether it's been brought up before or not....

Cheers

mod5
11-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Look here http://www.ausfish.com.au/shirts/

Broomey
11-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi Reddy, Yep I'm with you, reckon an Ausfish T Shirt would be a great idea, the Mod 5 reply was a bit poor as there is only the fishing shirts , as you have already mentioned. If Ausfish brought out T shirts I for one would wear it proudly, and I'm sure others would as well.

Broomey

reddybayfisher
11-03-2008, 05:52 PM
mod5 - I was more thinking of a t-shirt type rather that the shirt with buttons and collar....

ColacGirl
11-03-2008, 05:55 PM
T-Shirts or polo shirts.... yes, rumblings of interest here.

I did see a guy at the boaties market with....

WANTED
OLD
SIDECAST
FISHING
REELS

on his shirt.... I thought that was a good idea :)

Ross meant to wear his Ausfish cap to the boaties market

http://www.ausfish.com.au/caps/images/capbluefront.jpg

--
Bev

mod5
11-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Was just letting everyone know what is currently available. Steve will no doubt jump in here at some stage but from memory we went through this process a few years back and thats how we ended up with the button shirt.

Also there was a lot of interest here on the website but the eventual orders didn't match the keyboard cowboys who reckoned they would buy one.

Poodroo
11-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Now let's see. I have Ausfish stickers on my car, boat, I now have an Ausfish beanie. I am starting to reconsider if I should be starting to get some pay for all this advertizing I am doing. (I am only kidding Steve) :P
I may as well get the shirt and whatever else becomes available in time to complete the full outfit. ;)

Poodroo

MY-TopEnder
11-03-2008, 07:35 PM
I tend to wear my Agnes M&G shirt a fair bit... and had I have made it to the boaties market, i'd have worn it there.

BrewGuru
11-03-2008, 07:35 PM
I would definately buy one or 2 shirts, let me source it?

Awesome
11-03-2008, 08:10 PM
As I said in the boaties market post I would proudly dress my family in them

reddybayfisher
11-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Awesome - credit is yours for the idea....hopefully the idea might get some interest behind it......thanks already for the interest from others....

mattooty
11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Another interesting idea for a tshirt would be to have the logo then have your handle on the top of the shirt. Even if they were just printed with a blank line up the top of the back that you could use a laundry marker on it and write yor handle there. It would make certain members easily distinguishable.

Lucky_Phill
11-03-2008, 08:25 PM
I have contacted Steve regarding this.

Will let you know the results of this.

Phill

Fafnir
11-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Also there was a lot of interest here on the website but the eventual orders didn't match the keyboard cowboys who reckoned they would buy one

Often a problem with these ideas. One that is easily overcome by taking pre-orders. Bit of stuffing around if you have to refund, but you can hold credit card details and only proceed with printing if orders hit 'X' number.

Also, I know people who do short run stuff so if Steve or anyone wants to PM me I am happy to put you in touch with them.

maztez
11-03-2008, 09:01 PM
No doubt Brejen,Gawby and myself Maztez would definately be interested
cheers Terry

Hamish73
11-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Another non fishing forum I frequent has a subscription servive, for about $50 a year you get a shirt, custom avatar, photo hosting and A REASONABLY FAST SERVER! and it has a shit load less ads!

hookinin
11-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Count me in for 2 t-shirts and would be happy to pre pay and order at least you will be able to see if it is worth while.

wags on the water
11-03-2008, 10:56 PM
I'd wear a polo shirt more than a tee shirt.

My 2c worth.

2DKnBJ
11-03-2008, 11:37 PM
I for one would put anorder in for 2 shirts and pre pay if needed.

Cheers Dazza

Broomey
12-03-2008, 08:34 AM
Put me in for 2 as well, , more than happy to prepay ;D

Broomey

levinge
12-03-2008, 08:34 AM
I have a crew of 4 in my boat, wife and 2 boys and I'd have em all fitted out with a Polo if they were to be considered.

Ausfish
12-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Has been discussed before and was a bit of interest but not enough to order in and hold stock. Most people go with the cap or the fishing shirt to identify themselves and stickers to identify their boat and/or car.

The problem with shirts is you need to stock a large range of sizes and hope you sell enough just to cover costs. Then there is the usual problem of what colour, style, etc... But if there is enough interest I will look at it again.

Shirts - http://www.ausfish.com.au/shirts/

Caps - http://www.ausfish.com.au/caps/

Stickers - http://www.ausfish.com.au/stickers/

reddybayfisher
12-03-2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks Steve - that would be great........if the T-shirt idea goes ahead - my suggestion would be to keep it simple.....one colour, one design - see what happens with orders and take-it from there...

Fellow Ausfishers....please keep expressing interest if you would buy one...

station-rat
12-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Yes, add me to the list
Station-rat

Dirtysanchez
12-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Yeah, keep it simple, say white shirt and red logo ?
That way all the fish guts and marine oil stains will give each persons shirt real character. :)

I have a mate in the industry too, they often get cartons of shirts in, un printed, for the princely landed price of about 30 cents each.. made in Twn, just bulk ordered.. They wholesale & he says they often have over stocks

Little grey men
12-03-2008, 10:52 AM
yep, I'd go for one.

Argle
12-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Id stick my hand up for a couple, pre pay would not be a problem

Cheers and beers
Scott

jacobvz
12-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Yeah, keep it simple, say white shirt and red logo ?
That way all the fish guts and marine oil stains will give each persons shirt real character. :)

I have a mate in the industry too, they often get cartons of shirts in, un printed, for the princely landed price of about 30 cents each.. made in Twn, just bulk ordered.. They wholesale & he says they often have over stocks

I would definately not go for the 30 cents bulk buy from taiwan. Spend some more get pre-shrunk so you can actually wash them and still maintain the shape.
Also these 30 cent tees are usually transparant without being wet. Buy them thicker so that any print you put on is actually worth the effort

As for the colours no comment I guess someone with some photoshop knowledge can come up with some samples

Jack

honda900
12-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Yep Id have a couple,

want to get the sticker logo on it though the fish in the life ring's a bit sucky..

Regards
Honda

reddybayfisher
12-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Honda900 - agree the sticker logo is my preference.....we'll just have to see if there is enough interest for it to become a reality.......

Xahn1960
12-03-2008, 05:31 PM
I would definately buy a couple, no problems pre-paying. Think the sticker logo is the better option.

Bill.

Rosie M
12-03-2008, 06:41 PM
I think wearing a symbol to identify another Ausfisher is brilliant, indrustries throughout the world use uniform as a form of introduction, this breaks down barriers and allows freedom to approach others freely. Whether this is a cap, or an iron on patch, T-shirt or whatever else one chooses to advertise is an individual decision, but who is going to design it, make it and than take on the responsibility to deliver it to the people? If we ponder this we will find a solution.

BrewGuru
12-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Gotta go with the sticker logo, I would order 8 for me and my crew.

whynott
12-03-2008, 07:48 PM
I will go with 2 of what ever is decided.
Prefer Polo though!!!

Graham.

Awesome
12-03-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm all for the T shirt with the sticker logo

Nico.d.R
12-03-2008, 07:56 PM
rosie that iron on patch sounds like a good idea , than you can put it on any shirt . i also preffer the fish logo .

nico

fish-n-dive
12-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Whatever you order, please make sure it comes in Australian and not Asian sizing....they must use a different measuring system overseas.

Real Mans sizes please..... XXXXXXXX (thats 8XL) lol.........:o

reddybayfisher
13-03-2008, 05:43 AM
I think the exact details of the shirt will be left up to the owner of Ausfish (Steve) who posted earlier that at present he will look and see how much interest there is....

Thanks to everyone for saying they would buy one....please post if you would be keen to buy one....

Marlin_Mike
13-03-2008, 06:04 AM
I'll take 4 of whatever is decided on if ir goes ahead

Mike

lenthals_barra
13-03-2008, 09:28 AM
yep ide buy a couple for sure. i rekon the having our handle names on it would b a real good idea too

sheridan
13-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Count me in I would buy a couple . Good idea to get t shirts thats all i wear on the boat there more comfortable. Be good to recognise other ausfishers and say hello. Must order my boat stickers soon cant make up my mind which ones to get or what color

Geoff

reddybayfisher
16-03-2008, 01:05 PM
As of to date....there are approximately 28 or so people that are interested in buying one or more Ausfish T-shirt of some type.....

It would be great to get up to the 50 expressions of interest.....

Cheers for the support....

Ausfish
16-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Have had a look at the "30 cent" shirts and the $5 shirts and would not be willing to put my name on them. You get what you pay for.

Looking at some others on Monday. Personally prefer to go with a polo shirt with a pocket and with good quality. This way you can wear it just about anywhere and it will last more than a few months.

T-Shirt or Polo Shirt????

Have added a Poll to the thread

Kleyny
16-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Steve,
Have you had a look at a site or talked to someone in the know about iron on prints?

http://www.sparklyprints.com.au/catalog/our_products.php (http://www.sparklyprints.com.au/catalog/our_products.php)

neil

Ausfish
16-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Yes, have seen them. As per the site - "the print is for white or light coloured fabrics." They are not die cut so leave an edge. You can do these at home with some iron on transfer printer paper for your colour printer.

Horse
16-03-2008, 06:02 PM
I would be up for a couple. A polo can be worn anywhere. It would be great to get our "handle" on it but it might get costly. I wonder what somewhere like Country wide Embroidery would charge. I have had staff gear done with names for not much extra

Cheers

Neil

STUIE63
17-03-2008, 10:14 AM
I'd get one or two but one would have to be for calorie enhanced fisherman size XXXL the fishing shirts only go to XXL so that puts me out on this shirt . polo with pocket would be ideal wish fish logo I would happily pre pay
Stuie

DR
17-03-2008, 11:22 AM
other ways to approach it would be to get some embroidered pocket patches & sew them to your shirt of choice, or, Steve has a vinyl plotter & can get some heat press material that can be ironed onto your shirt of choice as well, these usually need a heat press to apply but i use it all the time with just an iron & some patience, works quite well.. this way Steve can buy the material by the metre & cut as required..

choppa
17-03-2008, 01:19 PM
other ways to approach it would be to get some embroidered pocket patches & sew them to your shirt of choice, or, Steve has a vinyl plotter & can get some heat press material that can be ironed onto your shirt of choice as well, these usually need a heat press to apply but i use it all the time with just an iron & some patience, works quite well.. this way Steve can buy the material by the metre & cut as required..

i was going to suggest the same thing,,,,, embroidered patches work well,,,,, are cheap,,, and don't tie up $$$ with different colors,,,sizes,,,,styles etc,,,

to put in plainly,,, it keeps everyone happy,,, cause you buy theshirt to attach them,,,

i dunno about iron on transfers,,,, some of these are okay,,, but the do breakdown after a period of washes etc etc

my old trusty jacket has a dozen or so patches from various clubs ,,, organisations,,,, when the jacket finally dies,, i'll just remove em and sew them onto the new one

choppa

stevo
17-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I too would be in for a couple of polos with the fish logo on it.
stevo

smoked
17-03-2008, 08:30 PM
For sure! Im new to this site and so many friendly ppl who are willing to answer any questions!!

Right on!

bimini

geeffa
17-03-2008, 11:34 PM
while we are on the subject of shirts; iam after a fishing shirt , long sleeve, vented arm pits and back in 4XL AND 5XL. i can,t seem to find them any where. can someone help me out at all?

Ausfish
18-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Here are some pics of a prototype I just made up and some info on the shirt material. Thanks to Blaze for the heads up on the printing material.

Can not get a pocket on these ones. Your Membername/Name will be on the right chest.

They are SPF 30

Only available up to 3XL. If you need a bigger shirt I am planning on being able to offer a service so that you can send a shirt to me and the logo will be put on it for you. Need to work out some finer details on this though.

Cost is being worked out, looking at around $28.00 to $30.00 at this stage.

Mens version front
http://www.ausfish.com.au/Ausfish_Polo_Fishing_Shirts/Junk/front.jpg

Mens version back
http://www.ausfish.com.au/Ausfish_Polo_Fishing_Shirts/Junk/back.jpg

http://www.ausfish.com.au/Ausfish_Polo_Fishing_Shirts/Junk/mensback.jpg

Ladies version front
http://www.ausfish.com.au/Ausfish_Polo_Fishing_Shirts/Junk/ladiesfront.jpg

http://www.ausfish.com.au/Ausfish_Polo_Fishing_Shirts/Junk/cooldry.jpg (http://www.ausfish.com.au/Ausfish_Polo_Fishing_Shirts/Junk/cooldry.jpg)

http://www.ausfish.com.au/Ausfish_Polo_Fishing_Shirts/Junk/shirtinfo.jpg (http://www.ausfish.com.au/Ausfish_Polo_Fishing_Shirts/Junk/shirtinfo.jpg)

Herm
18-03-2008, 10:26 PM
They look great Steve!

We would be keen to get 2.

Love that you have a Girls Shirt!;D

Cheers
Janine

reddybayfisher
19-03-2008, 04:53 AM
Awesome Steve.....look great......can't wait to buy one....much appreciate the effort in following up my request for a shirt of some type....

woodsy76
19-03-2008, 03:08 PM
just don't forget the larger members

fish-n-dive
19-03-2008, 05:00 PM

Steve...... would it be possible to have an option to buy the template (or what ever it's called) for us "real men" to get it done on bigger sizes shirts at our own expense?........8-)

Rosie M
19-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Hello everyone,
Well done Steve, the shirts look great, we give you the thumbs up. Will continue to watch this site and be advised when they become available.
Rosie.

Mrs Ronnie H
19-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Hi All

Abit late catching up on this thread but I will have one. Love the color and the design is great. I bought Bill an Ausfish pack with shirt, cap etc and missed out on getting myself one.

Put me down for a ladies size-- I'm only little does it cost less??? Only joking

Ronnie

Ausfish
19-03-2008, 06:59 PM

Only available up to 3XL. If you need a bigger shirt I am planning on being able to offer a service so that you can send a shirt to me and the logo will be put on it for you. Need to work out some finer details on this though.

fish-n-dive
19-03-2008, 07:03 PM

Thats cool..........as long as you dont forget about us real people!!!;D

choppa
19-03-2008, 08:02 PM
can only add,,,,,,

looking good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

whenever $$ are required pls advise,,,, 2 4 me,,, and 2 4 chopjr,,, (kids sizes ok?)

(love black,,,,,, any bandanna's planned,,, i have contacts in CANTEEN,,,,)

choppa

hookinin
19-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Looking great Steve, i'm still up for a couple and will keep looking at the thread to see when available

haggis
21-03-2008, 06:44 PM
aye the shirts look great , count me in when they are available .
cheers haggis .................

mod5
21-03-2008, 07:28 PM
A black shirt with MOD5 on the front ................... now thats cool.

Sea-Dog
21-03-2008, 07:40 PM

Stirrer :P

PinHead
22-03-2008, 05:23 AM

something along these lines perhaps??

Chris Ryan
22-03-2008, 07:53 AM
finally - out in public we will get to see the infamous Mod5. Just gotta look for the shirt.

Oh, that is making an assumption Mod5 goes out in public because they are so diligent in watching our beloved site for naughtiness.

:)

Sea-Dog
22-03-2008, 10:01 AM
finally - out in public we will get to see the infamous Mod5. Just gotta look for the shirt.

Oh, that is making an assumption Mod5 goes out in public because they are so diligent in watching our beloved site for naughtiness.

:)

Here's a pic of Mod 5 out in public.

sid_fishes
23-03-2008, 05:06 PM
a target at last. they should make his stick out more in a crowd. ill do a couple when they become available

dogsbody
24-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Hidey ho there yep i'd get one.

That heat pressed stuff is pretty durable. I did a shirt for Indy a few years back and it's still holden up. ;D

Do you do Paypal Steve?

Dave.

Spaniard_King
24-03-2008, 09:24 AM
I would be looking at 4 or 5.. may as well kit the family out hey:)

Ausfish
24-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Sorry, been away for 4 days without net access. Didn't think it was actually possible. Sadly, now I have to wade through 3419 E-mails and sort out the real ones.

Shirts are Navy, not black. Photos were done quickly so they do not show the colour properly.

Here is one from the manufacturer that looks a bit closer to the colour

Ausfish
24-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Do you do Paypal Steve?

Dave.

Possibly, looking into it and if it will integrate with the shopping cart.

madmackrel
24-03-2008, 07:43 PM
8-) Steve hows it goin, mate is it possible to show us the font you will be useing for the individual names.
Cheers Perry;D

corzaa
24-03-2008, 08:58 PM
I think your AUSFISH polo would be a great idea, Yeah I know I'm late on the thread, (well I do now live in the Wait Awhile state, ) We at fishwrecked.com(check it out) only have the polo's which are great but I like your fishing shirts, And I just saw an old name of Captain Bligh, is that place still going???

Ausfish
25-03-2008, 11:20 PM
8-) Steve hows it goin, mate is it possible to show us the font you will be useing for the individual names.
Cheers Perry;D

Haven't decided on a font yet, have over 500 to pick from.

Have a look at http://www.ausfish.com.au/sticker/ (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../sticker/) and let me know if there is any you think will look good.

longtail
25-03-2008, 11:37 PM
looks good i too would be interested , what are your smallest sizes as all 3 of my kids want one too::)

Jason.

Ausfish
25-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Mens Size:

Size - Chest (cm)
S - 52.5
M - 55
L - 57.5
Xl - 60
XXL - 62.5
XXXL - 65

Womens Size:

Size - Chest (cm)
S - 42.5
M - 45
L - 47.5
XL - 50
XXL - 52.5
XXXL - 55

Possibly doing a Tee Shirt with kids sizes

http://ljapparel.com.au/images/CD304_01.jpg

Adult Size XS - 3XL, 5XL
Kids Size 6 - 14

longtail
26-03-2008, 12:00 PM
ok Steve , that sounds good . we will be after then in kids sizes a size 6 , 8 and 12 in mens size 5xl and womans size 2xl.

cheers
Jason.

reddybayfisher
26-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Steve - how far away are the shirts from being able to be purchased?

Just wondering.....

Ausfish
26-03-2008, 06:50 PM
As soon as a decision on the font to be used is made, then I have to take some decent photos, then I just have to put the page together so they can be ordered.

Short answer "Cupladays"

madmackrel
26-03-2008, 07:00 PM
8-) Steve so many fonts to choose from i think we will leave it to your discretion.
Cheers Perry;)

Mrs Ronnie H
28-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Hi Steve

As soon as they are available i will have two-- one ofr me and bill and maybe two later for the boys.

Ronnie

tsea
28-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Steve,

Count us in too. Two kids 6 and an XL. We get these each year at work. Great idea guys.

TC

Tailortaker
28-03-2008, 10:22 PM
I'll want on for sure

BrewGuru
28-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Good decision Steve, We all want the ausfish skeltal logo any font that compliments that wiil be fine, I don't think you are going to lose any sales over font choices, members are proud to be associated with your forum anf they are prepared to pay money to advertise it, well done!
I have already expressed my interest in earlier posts

BrewGuru
28-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Steve,
Have you had a look at a site or talked to someone in the know about iron on prints?

http://www.sparklyprints.com.au/catalog/our_products.php (http://www.sparklyprints.com.au/catalog/our_products.php)

neil

Why do people insist on going the cheapest possible option?
Why would you want your daggiest fishing shirt with a brand new iron on transfer?
I would be proud to walk in my PUB,Club or mates BBQ with my new shirt and logo and generate some interest in Ausfish

bluefin59
29-03-2008, 03:50 AM
Me and the misses are up for one each as well what a great looking shirt and the misses said thanks for thinking about the ladies ....matt

Rod Fishing
29-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Steve,

Will the logo's be embroided or iron on?

I would prefer embroided not worried about the cost.

Ausfish
29-03-2008, 10:46 AM
They will be iron on (Sublimation). Due to the size of the back logo and the material of the shirt they are best to be sublimated.

2DKnBJ
30-03-2008, 06:36 PM
I can say the shirts look damn good.Steve had one made up for Roz for the RBW. They are good quality and made from a light material so they won't be too hot.

Cheers Dazza

indian man
30-03-2008, 07:25 PM
if they make big ones ie xxxl

Ausfish
30-03-2008, 07:47 PM
See post #80 (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showpost.php?p=789258&postcount=80) regarding sizes.

Little grey men
31-03-2008, 10:36 AM
We just got a bunch of these shirts for work...they are good quality, quite comfy, nice cool fabric, and when I wear mine the word on the street is that I look as sexy as hell...BUT HEY, there not my words....just letting you know, in case you too want to look as sexy as me........ or very close to it.

cobiaman
31-03-2008, 06:54 PM
im intersested in 1, i think they look good

Synful
03-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Put me down for at least one probably two Steve.

Think that the sticker logo would be great on the shirt with an optional say + $5.00 or so for monogramming of the members name?

Ausfish
06-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Shirts are now available, Polos and Tee Shirts.

You can now place your order

Just go to --> http://www.ausfish.com.au/Ausfish_Polo_Fishing_Shirts

Thanks and look forward to sending you out your shirt/s.

reddybayfisher
06-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Order submitted.....

Will wear with pride and will look out for fellow Ausfishers with theirs.....

Thanks for all the organizational and decision making for the shirts Steve....

Cheers....

Ausfish
06-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Order submitted.....

Will wear with pride and will look out for fellow Ausfishers with theirs.....

Thanks for all the organizational and decision making for the shirts Steve....

Cheers....

Thanks, shirt has been made and is packed ready to post in the morning.

Synful
06-04-2008, 06:12 PM
They look great Steve; I'll be ordering mine next week once I get paid ::)

Like someone else said, I'll be wearing mine with pride !!8-)

station-rat
06-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Hi Steve
The PayPal payment option changes the payment to USD
Station-rat

Ausfish
06-04-2008, 06:21 PM
OK, fixed, try it now. Was unable to test the Paypal side as it will not let you send money to yourself.

bluefin59
06-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Good stuff me and the wife ordered this afternoon we will be wearing them next weekend with a bit of luck thanks guys fishing shirts for fishermen there will be no hiding now thanks again ....matt

Awesome
06-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks to Steve and all the others who followed this idea thru.

Steve I have just sent my order thru, & will proudly wear it. Cheers

JUST IN TIME FOR THE TINNY & TACKLE SHOW

dogsbody
07-04-2008, 06:58 PM
No i wouldn't but one!!!!! I bought 2,, polo and tee and another pair of stickers.

The pay pal seemed to work fine Steve. Just don't "send the boys round" lookin for money.;D

Dave.

fish-n-dive
07-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Well, I kept my word and bought a T-shirt; I'll buy more too if they fit but I'm a big guy so time will tell............8-)

Spaniard_King
07-04-2008, 09:11 PM
-Got 3 for my boys and me :)

reddybayfisher
08-04-2008, 12:49 PM
My polo shirt arrived in the mail today.....and I am very happy with the quality and fit....

I will be wearing mine out and about for shore.....

dogsbody
08-04-2008, 03:48 PM
If it goes thru Australia Post and you live in Ascot/Hamilton/Eagle Farm there's a fair bet it will be delivered by an Ausfisher ;) How ironic

Dave.

Spaniard_King
08-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Can anyone shen some light on the estimated time from order to expect delivery.... when you order one with ya name on it :)

Ausfish
08-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Can anyone shen some light on the estimated time from order to expect delivery.... when you order one with ya name on it :)

Should be despatched in two or three business days. Hopefully less but will depend on the volume of orders that come in.

Mtx
08-04-2008, 05:12 PM
just ordered a polo, a tshirt and some more stickers today ( as robertsl bought my sticker that was attached to my boat last week)

look forward to getting them.

BrewGuru
08-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I just ordered a dozen shirts for the crew and some caps.....can't wait, I will and they will wear them with pride!!
Ed

BrewGuru
08-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Shouldn't we start a thread saying "shirts are now available now! get yours here"
It was just that I was browsing that I found out some members already had them, I was,nt aware that they had already been done I thought this thread was still making decisions?

reddybayfisher
09-04-2008, 05:51 AM
There is an announcement at the top of every forum saying they are available from Ausfish.....

There is also the link on the left side of the main forum page with a picture of the shirt....

skeeter
09-04-2008, 06:14 AM
How about those lycra sun shirts, like the ones we put our kids in when they go swimming. Long sleeves would be a good option too.

Mtx
10-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Ordered Tuesday, received today (Thursday) FANTASTIC service.
well done

station-rat
10-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Mine arrived today. Very Niceeeee

Synful
10-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Just ordered mine now; eagerly awaiting it 8-)

dogsbody
10-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Mine turned up today. YIPPEEEEE!

Dave.

SCOTTYGC
11-04-2008, 09:20 AM
order done
one for me and one for the young fella

cheers

scotty

Mrs Ronnie H
12-04-2008, 09:09 AM
Hi Steve

Anything in the pipeline for a plain black hat, with same white ausfish logo and perhaps your name at the back-- optional of course.

Ronnie

dogsbody
12-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi Steve

Anything in the pipeline for a plain black hat, with same white ausfish logo and perhaps your name at the back-- optional of course.

Ronnie

Perhaps you could buy your own hat and get Steve to cut some logos for you. Then just iron them on yourself. I don't think there would be enough interest in a plain hat to make it viable.

Dave.

Awesome
12-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Hey Steve are you interested in just selling the iron-on logos as is on the new shirts or are you wanting to know what they are to go onto?

Ausfish
12-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Hey Steve are you interested in just selling the iron-on logos as is on the new shirts or are you wanting to know what they are to go onto?

Looking at that option. They can be put on with an iron but it is a bit of fiddling around, much easier with a heat press. The small one would be fine, probably, but the larger one would most likely cause problems. Then people would have a shirt with half or 3/4 of a logo and it would be my fault.

If you can PM me your address I will post you up a set and you can have a play and see for yourself. They need to be put on with reasonable pressure at 160 deg for 17 seconds, not easy with an iron.

Far better to use one of these

http://powerdigital.com.au/ecommerce.php?ecompage=viewdetails&stockcode=DSH%204942&stk_group=Heat%20Presses%20and%20Accessories&stk_category=&keywords=&page=1

Awesome
13-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Thanks Steve have just sent you a PM

reddybayfisher
16-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Hi Steve,

Any chance of a promo pack being set-up with the new shirts?

bluefin59
16-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi steve when are the polos with your name expected to be delivered i ordered two sundays ago it does say expect 14 days for delivery ,just wondering ...matt

johnny roger
17-04-2008, 08:36 AM
i have already ordered a t shirt and will wear it all the time. they look pretty good. navy and white.
John

hookinin
17-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Hey Steve
Just got my shirts and new stickers thank you. Shirts come up great and the boat will look better.
Gaven

whiting-wizard
17-04-2008, 10:50 PM
I brought 2 the other day and they are brilliant very happy with them thanks steve;D

harry_h01
18-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Got mine in the mail yesterday. The wife was surprised I had ordered them without her ok.

They look good, and will be good to wear them around the Tinnie and Tackle show.

Harry

Synful
18-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Mine just turned up today and took 8 days to get to Cairns from when the order was submitted - Thanks very much Steve.

Shirt was a bit small (should have gone one size up) but a good incentive for me to lose some weight! ;D

Will be wearing it as much as possible.

The Phantom
18-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Got mine in the mail yesterday. The wife was surprised I had ordered them without her ok.

They look good, and will be good to wear them around the Tinnie and Tackle show.

Harry

Yeah, hoping mine turns uo in time

Ausfish
18-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Yep, got your order from the 15th here in front of me now. Custom Tee Shirt has been done and doing the custom stickers tonight. Order will be posted on Monday.

johnny roger
19-04-2008, 01:24 AM
OK, just got me new ausfish t shirt. really really pleased with it. but just of the info of other members, my measurement across the back of my shoulders is 46 cms, and i bought a XL t shirt. it fits perfectly.

John

Mrs Ronnie H
19-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi Steve
Just ordered two shirts-- one for me and one for Bill.
Any chance of getting a small logo to sew onto a black hat???

Ronnie

Ausfish
20-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Hi Steve
Just ordered two shirts-- one for me and one for Bill.
Any chance of getting a small logo to sew onto a black hat???

Ronnie

Hi

Sorry, don't have sew on patches.

BrewGuru
20-04-2008, 04:47 AM
Shirts are great Steve, just curious from the initial enquiry, sound like we are turning over a few, what sales of these shirts have we turned over so far??

skipalong
20-04-2008, 06:48 AM
always after a good quality polo

Ausfish
20-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Shirts are great Steve, just curious from the initial enquiry, sound like we are turning over a few, what sales of these shirts have we turned over so far??

About half of what was pledged, so far.

Ausfish
20-04-2008, 06:27 PM
If you are wanting a shirt to wear to the Tinnie & Tackle show and think it might be too late to order, just place your order by midday Tuesday and I will get your order in the mail on Wednesday.

sheridan
20-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Hi Steve
Been a bit slack lot on will go to bank tomorrow put money in internet account and will order my wife and mine tomorrow thanks

Geoff

fish-n-dive
21-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Just wanted to let the bigger fishos know that the large size shirts are very generous in size!!!

I'm a real man (very big) and the XXXXXL fits no problems.......theres not much I can buy off the rack that fits this well..............Thanks Steve..........expect further orders!!!;D

Cheers

sheridan
21-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Going to order my Ausfish shirts tonight just wondering if most members are using there user name say Sheridan or their first name say Geoff .I am thinking of getting my user name as most members would probably associate that with me

Geoff

fish-n-dive
21-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Going to order my Ausfish shirts tonight just wondering if most members are using there user name say Sheridan or their first name say Geoff .I am thinking of getting my user name as most members would probably associate that with me
Geoff

I used my user name = fish-n-dive.............turned out real nice..............;)

dogsbody
21-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah dogsbody here mate. It makes it easier to remember the person.

Dave.

reddybayfisher
21-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Same as above - used 'reddybayfisher' came up a real treat.....gives the shirt a bit of individuality....

BrewGuru
21-04-2008, 04:24 PM
I had a couple BrewGuru shirts, others that followed were fishing legend, waitress, cook, deckie,engineer etc etc

Awesome
21-04-2008, 08:29 PM
I used Awesome on mine. don't know what to put on the kids shirts yet, thats why I haven't ordered them.....maybe Awesome 1 & Awesome 2.
What have others done with there kids/partners name?

Ausfish
21-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Majority, 90%, ordered with their Membername. Those that ordered the name option of course. About 60% ordered with the name option, so far.

Whitto
22-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Shirt arrived, Very nice indeed complete with name so I can remember who Iam:(, Thanks Steve 10 out 10, Cheers Whitto:D

zedjack33
22-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Gotta say thanks to the Ausfish crew for prompt delivery of shirt and stickers.

Just received em at the door (9:30am) Tues and ordered them on Sat just gone.

In time for the Stanage trip on Thurs.

Thanks again.

Zedjack33

Herm
22-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Awesome - You could always put on the kids "Awesome's Deckie" and "First Mate" for the other half!

If I was not also a member I would not have a problem with being "a deckie"

Cheers
Janine

maztez
22-04-2008, 07:36 PM
A big thank you to Steve for sorting out a little hickup ...I am now set up with Ausfish shirts and stickers for the Patrol ,the tinny (the Mistress has had em for a couple years now ) now lets hope them pesky fish take note and do the right thing and jump onto them hooks ..
cheers Terry

bluefin59
23-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks heaps steve got both mine and the wifes shirts now we are ready for the t.t,&4wd expo thanks again .....matt

DR
23-04-2008, 04:57 PM
how come all these people have got shirts & yet no-one has posted an actual pic of one for all to see??

bluefin59
23-04-2008, 05:20 PM
OK OK i'll be first never mind my ugly mug , here is me and the wife in our new shirts ...8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) matt& priscilla

Herm
24-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Very Flash!

Just a quick "Girl to Girl" question for Priscilla - How 'fitted" are they IYKWIM? Did you buy your normal t-shirt size?

Cheers
Janine

harry_h01
24-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Wore mine to the Meeting last night re the Green Zones. Got some good comments back, and they look good.

I would recommend washing them before you wear them, as the collar is a little stiff and will rub your neck raw.

Harry

PinHead
24-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Very Flash!

Just a quick "Girl to Girl" question for Priscilla - How 'fitted" are they IYKWIM? Did you buy your normal t-shirt size?

Cheers
Janine
I would like to know what the fit is like also..I need something t ohide my gut.

bluefin59
24-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Pinhead i got the medium i feel i should have got large not that its too small it just could have been bigger . Janine prill ordered a size m normal size for her she said its fine but again i think large would have been better just my opinion .Dont get me wrong they are great and do fit it all depends on how you wear them i like mine a little baggy it seems to keep me cooler,....matt

Herm
24-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Thanks for that Matt!

I think a Large is a safer option!

PinHead - Ohhh - When i saw that you had posted - I was worried about what what you had said! But it was actually a clean comment!

Cheers
Janine

Awesome
24-04-2008, 05:52 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Didn't I read somewhere that the girls shirts should be worn as tight as possible without restricting breathing ;););););););)

PinHead
24-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Thanks for that Matt!

I think a Large is a safer option!

PinHead - Ohhh - When i saw that you had posted - I was worried about what what you had said! But it was actually a clean comment!

Cheers
Janine

my posts are just like me..always clean and pure.

Rosie M
27-04-2008, 06:29 PM
:) Hi Everyone,
I have'nt being online much lately, doing a spot of study, however I do keep an eye on what's been happening about the T-shirts, the other half and I have bought 2 each and were only speaking about the topic tonight, 'when do you think we'll get them?, ordered them last Sunday so they are more than likely on their way. Skipped through the chat and I strongly agree with the freedom that the shirts and caps and stickers offer. I know that when ever we are out and about, either driving or fishing, always checking out the stickers or clothing for an opportunity to say G'day8-) fellow fisher, once again thanks everyone for all the great info.
Rosie.;D

Ausfish
28-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Rosie, your order is being posted today. Had a slight delay with the ladies polo supply.

Lucky_Phill
28-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Wore mine to the Tinnie & Tackle Show. Nice and cool, well fitting and easily recognisable by other members.

Thanks Steve.

Phill

Poodroo
29-04-2008, 07:09 AM
Ordered mine about a week ago now. Can't wait to see it when it arrives. Saw bluefin59's wife Priscilla wearing hers out on the water when she caught her PB 70cm Snapper and I am impressed with the look of the shirt and also left wondering if they could possibly be like a good luck charm? ::) Might wear mine on my next trip out if it arrives in time. ;)

Cheers,

Poodroo

Ausfish
29-04-2008, 08:20 AM
Ordered mine about a week ago now.

Poodroo

The order I have here for you was placed on Friday the 25th at 8:18pm. It was despatched on Monday the 28th. You should have it today, 29th. Is this the order you are referring to or was there one placed earlier?

Poodroo
29-04-2008, 05:47 PM
The order I have here for you was placed on Friday the 25th at 8:18pm. It was despatched on Monday the 28th. You should have it today, 29th. Is this the order you are referring to or was there one placed earlier?
Steve it's just me losing track of time. I have crammed so much in over the past few days I was sure it was longer ago than last Friday butI was wrong. I just got home from work and you were correct in saying it would probably arrive. Just wanted to say thanks for such second to none service. The shirt is top quality and I am very happy but most of all very impressed at how fast you could get my name on it and have it in the mail so rapidly. Once again thanks. To anyone else reading this thread I HIGHLY recommend the shirt. Go get yourself one. ;) Thanks again,

Poodroo

Rosie M
29-04-2008, 06:36 PM
:) Hello Everyone,
Firstly, thankyou very much Steve for the excellent T's & polo's, Sheridan & I are very pleased, nice job!8-) ;) . Next a big thanks to the nice person who dropped the package off, not often we are both here in the beginning of the week, and hand delivered :D . We donned our shirts & advertised Ausfish all over the Hyperdome. A young lady passed comment on the shirts, great style, a different design. To belong to and be part of a group with the same intention is a good feeling.
Rosie.8-)

Rosie M
29-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Rosie, your order is being posted today. Had a slight delay with the ladies polo supply.

Steve I did'nt read earlier threads::) , quite OK, I could not put myself in your boots, I'm sure very overwhelming at times.:) Rosie.

sheridan
29-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks Steve our shirts arrived today look great fit great really happy good quality . Rosie M and i wore them out to lunch today look too good to wear fishing .

petelaska
29-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Yeh I received mine the other day and have been ordered NOT to wear it fishing as it looks to good
Pete

Awesome
29-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Have just ordered Mrs Awesome's (Shez) shirt tonight.

BrewGuru
29-04-2008, 10:54 PM
My crew are wearing their shirts this weekend, my daughter "waitress" loves hers and loves the way the fabric feels and breathes.
Those of you that haven't got one, believe me they are top quality!!

Ed

whynott
18-05-2008, 05:48 AM
Just got back from Perth and my shirt was home waiting for me.:) :)
Great shirt Steve, and looking forward to christening it at Fraser during the comp.

As a matter of intrest Steve, how many have been sold????
From the accounts on this thread, looks like there must be a few about.

Graham.

whiting-wizard
19-05-2008, 03:37 PM
The shirts are terriffic i wear mine everytime i go fishing;D;D

Tailortaker
22-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Got my shirt, Thanks steve that was very fast,, the missus likes it that much that I have to order her one now.
Cheers grant

Mark-P
12-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Ordered my shirt on the weekend ..... I decided to use my nickname
rather than my user name .... Pitty

Mark

themissus
12-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Roo bought me one for my birthday!! Very happy with it.
Cheers Kim.

Little grey men
13-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Got mine yesterday arvo, nice shirt. The Mother in law said I look very handsome in it so there ya go !!!

Mark-P
13-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Got mine yesterday, thanks steve !!!!

Mark

Black_Rat
13-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Got mine yesterday a t-shirt and a collard shirt ! top shirts !

TheRealAndy
20-06-2008, 08:27 AM
It my pay to add the link to these shirts to the products menu. When I bough mine last week I had to search for this thread and then dig through all the post to find the link. I might be going blind, but I could not find it in any of the menu's

Mark-P
20-06-2008, 08:14 PM
It my pay to add the link to these shirts to the products menu. When I bough mine last week I had to search for this thread and then dig through all the post to find the link. I might be going blind, but I could not find it in any of the menu's

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but !!! :-[
You need glass ;D

Mark

TheRealAndy
20-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but !!! :-[
You need glass ;D

Mark

OK, help me out here:-/ I cant find the polo's through the menu's. Will take another look though::)

Dang, they have been added or I am going mad;D;D;D

Outsider1
20-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Top left menu bar, under Products! Put your mouse pointer over it and the world is your oyster!;D

Cheers

Dave

Tropicaltrout
25-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Ordered my shirt 2 weeks ago still nothing!

Nath

nipsta
25-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Ordered my shirt 2 weeks ago still nothing!

Nath
me as well around the same time ordered and nothing hope it utrns up soon

BREEZE470
26-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the reminder ... I had forgotten that I'd ordered & paid for mine on the 12th of July (2 weeks ago today) and nothing in the mail so far

Hope everything is ok??

Ausfish
27-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Sorry for the delay. Slight delay on the supply of the shirts at the moment.

Should have all orders to you by the end of teh week.

Tropicaltrout
27-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Not a problem Steve thought it may have been something along those lines, Thanks for the reply.

Nath

BREEZE470
27-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Ditto - thanks for the reply Steve ;D

nipsta
27-07-2008, 05:10 PM
thanks i look forward to it arrive
cheers

stinky-stabi
27-07-2008, 07:19 PM
not for me ...we support this site, so infact they should give us a shirt...lol

tono

Spaniard_King
27-07-2008, 07:26 PM
not for me ...we support this site, so infact they should give us a shirt...lol

tono

Steve, think ya gunna have to put a new forum for all these T!ght AR$$E$ to hang out in::)

Happy and feel Priveleged to contribute and buy my shirts:)

BrewGuru
27-07-2008, 07:29 PM
IMHO I think most fisho's want everything 4 nothing as hunters and gatherers we should support each other and all the industries that we and they support

BREEZE470
29-07-2008, 09:07 AM
The shirts I ordered (hubby & I) arrived today with my boat stickers. Thanks for the little extra pressy Steve - wasn't necessary but appreciate it.

Now - can you get this shirt in PINK?? hahahaha ;) (it's ok - I see on the tag it doesn't come in that colour ... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D )

Just tried mine on and the fabric is FANTASTIC ... Very stylish & Very comfy ... think I'm going to have to order more as time progresses.

Cheers !!

BREEZE470
29-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Well the boss liked his shirt too & gave me permission to buy a couple more (have to wait a couple of pays though)...

Was just looking at the Navy & White T-Shirt (I bought the Polo's) Does it only come in a Mens' style??

Also, is it at all possible to get a smaller size than a 6 in the kids shirts?? My 3yr old could get away with a 4 but a 6 would just be wayyyyyyy huge on her.

Ausfish
30-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Hi

Glad to hear you like the shirts.

Sorry, only available in sizes that are shown on the website. No female style in the Tee Shirt.

Benno1
06-08-2008, 08:59 PM
i ordered ours today...plus some stickers for the boat...cant wait (but will need to) for them to arrive...ill wear mine with pride EVERYWHERE!!!...boat...shops...in the boat...in the boat...at the shops :D

haggis
08-08-2008, 09:37 PM
got my t-shirt last week & stickers . bloody magic
cheers haggis ................

Benno1
20-08-2008, 11:08 AM
WOOOOHAR!!!...theyre here...thanks so much Steve...my shirt fits POIFECT!!!...look out Addiction...here comes your stickers baby!!!...decked out!!!
Any Ausfishers seeing me...dont be shy...come up and say GDAY :D

(Mrs Benno1)