PDA

View Full Version : Spot Light

ON-THE-CHEW
09-03-2008, 08:34 AM
I am just looking at purchasing a new spot light for the boat. I am after one that has a concentrated focus point not so much just lighting up a big area. This makes it easier when looking for beacons etc and works better at distance. A lot of them just light up a big area and there for are not as bright. Any brand names or model suggestions would be muchly appreciated.

Andrew

bluefin59
09-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Andrew i use a coleman 400,000 candlepower spot light model no 5360series it has got me home from the pin bar a few times when i'v launched at carbrook ,i use it to spot the beacons as you say its a halogen bulb there are probably better options around now i'v had mine for 5 yrs never a problem ...matt

snelly1971
09-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Light force sell great spot lights, and now have marine versions...they seem to penetrate the dark better than other lights i have used, but of course you pay a higher cost

Mick

reelchippy
09-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Light force sell great spot lights, and now have marine versions...they seem to penetrate the dark better than other lights i have used, but of course you pay a higher cost

Mick

Light force are great spot on mick