PDA

View Full Version : February Bush & Beach

thedeckie
05-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Who's the good looking young fella gracing page 6 of this month's B&B holding a grassie????::) Obviously only fishing with the bay's elite these days;D ;D !!!

Cheers

Paul

PS: Nice hat!

Lucky_Phill
05-03-2008, 10:05 PM
He appears to be a bit of a legend.... an old one at that !!!

phill

SCOTTYGC
05-03-2008, 10:54 PM
febuary or march?

wags on the water
05-03-2008, 11:00 PM
I think it's March. I couldn't go past P17.;D ;D ;D

thedeckie
06-03-2008, 06:29 AM
febuary or march?

Thank you Scott for your intelligent pick up of that, yes I did mean March!

Paul

theoldlegend
06-03-2008, 07:16 AM
It was March Pauly, ya silly buggar!!!

Yeah, I'm wrapped in the cap, it was given to me by a nice chap who I believe from reading some reports, has a habit of falling asleep when tired and emotional, and having nasty things done to him by some of his friends; sorry, make that fishing acquaintances.

Mate, I'm wrapped in that fish in your avatar, but you seem to be holding it at arm's length for the piccy so as to make it look a bit bigger??

TOL

thedeckie
06-03-2008, 07:37 AM
It was March Pauly, ya silly buggar!!!

Yeah, I'm wrapped in the cap, it was given to me by a nice chap who I believe from reading some reports, has a habit of falling asleep when tired and emotional, and having nasty things done to him by some of his friends; sorry, make that fishing acquaintances.

Mate, I'm wrapped in that fish in your avatar, but you seem to be holding it at arm's length for the piccy so as to make it look a bit bigger??

TOL

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::) ;D

webby
06-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Funny looking Grassie??????, the fella in the pics was some old derelick found sleeping on the ramp at Viccy pt.
Ask him how many zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz he had and missed ???????
Soon Paul Soon.
regards

theoldlegend
07-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Yeah OK, I will admit to 3 doggie hookups and dropped all 3.

I was distracted though, as each time I got a hookup, the mobile rang and it was the Breaka Girls sending me pics of themselves. ;)

TOL

PinHead
07-03-2008, 05:36 AM
Yeah OK, I will admit to 3 doggie hookups and dropped all 3.

I was distracted though, as each time I got a hookup, the mobile rang and it was the Breaka Girls sending me pics of themselves. ;)

TOL

you were definitely asleep and dreaming

blaze
07-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi TOL
There is a story to be told about Paul's avitar pic, I believe I was there. Nice fish by the way.
cheers
blaze

theoldlegend
07-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Please Blaze,

Tell me the story about Pauly's avatar. It doesn't need to be made public, just send me a pm about it and then I'll go from there.

I promise I won't put any poo on Pauly.

You can trust me, I used to be a public servant in the Forestry Department.

Regards,

TOL

blaze
07-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Hi TOL
some secrets are worth keeping
cheers
blaze
ps
maybe over a beer down the track