PDA

View Full Version : kratzmanns marine new yard!!!

pursuit001
28-02-2008, 07:49 PM
hi guys i was on my way home from work today ie bruce highway near eastern service road as i was passing by the servo i noticed there is a new boat yard opening kraztmann marine there were signs up and appeared to be quiet a few boats in the yard also noticed they have yammys on the back has any one else seen this and any idea on when there opening .
any infomation welcome
cheers pursuit ;D

Fish Guts
28-02-2008, 08:33 PM
you didnt hear this on the 'great vine' did you

tunaticer
28-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Kratzman has been selling boats from his van yard for well over a year in Virginia so it would not surprise me to see him open a boating complex.

Jack.

TheRealAndy
28-02-2008, 10:52 PM
I took a look there the other day. They are selling the coxcraft, not much stock at the moment and they are going to be selling the allison as well. Outboards are Yamaha. Also selling Ozicraft? i think aluminum boats. I was talking to the guy there the other day and he said there will be an official opening in about 2-3 weeks, and they will be doing deals.

There is a nice Northbank out the back (secondhand) for 41k from memory that I was seriously considering.

bigtez
29-02-2008, 08:31 AM
OzCraft are made by Albo Marine who also make a few other brands of tinny. There is a review of a 6+m cuddy cabin OzCraft in the latest QFM.

flotsom
29-02-2008, 10:59 AM
yep, there good to go with yamaha, i have had a look and they are waiting for boat orders to arrive, when stk is good they will have an opening.

borrie01
01-03-2008, 10:39 AM
yeah mate went in there today guy told me they have yammy dealership coxcraft, ozcraft ,allison,tabs,seascape,and are going to be holding about 50 boats in stock once they all arrive tell you what going to be a big force in the industry if you ask me just take a look at what they have achieved in the caravan industry saw some pretty impressive prices on there boats to while i was there
cheers

borrie01
01-03-2008, 10:41 AM
forgot to ask you pursuit hows the ozcraft going still happy with it.

tin can marlin
01-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Hi guys i went in there today and spoke to a lady called belinda. She said that they have got the northside of brisbane for yamaha and they are selling heaps already. I have already delt with jason from kratzmanns when he was at the caravan yard and i would have to say going of the service he gave me they are going places in the marine game. The only thing is they seem to have there boats priced a bit cheap and we know what happens when they are to cheap they go out the back door. I htink it is great that crew marine have opened as well. With what happened to sundown you would think that people would have been worried about opening a marine yard but good but good luck to both companys and at the end of the day we the buying public are the winners.
Regards mark

Searaider 2
01-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Guy's,
Does anyone have the actual address of the New yard

lippa
01-03-2008, 11:59 AM
its in between the truck yard and servo if thats any help, on the service rd adjacent to the bruce hwy at burpengary

tin can marlin
01-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Hi searaider it is 270 eastern service rd burpengary and that is a nice looking allison you have there kratzmanns have just been appointed the dealer for them are they as good as they say they are.

Searaider 2
01-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Hi lippi & tin can man ,
Thanks for the Info .

tin can man ,
My rigs a 195 Allison & I'm extremenly happy with her & I believe that as an all round package , she hands as good or better than most ( in a similar size ) when the going gets tough ::)

Seahorse
01-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Rove past new yard at redcliffe. Only got quintrex and bayliner bowriders.
Didnt look anything exciting. Was hoping to see some glass half cabs. Maybe they were hiding somewhere.

tin can marlin
01-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Yeah i think thay are going to deal in ball breakers mainly

Outsider1
01-03-2008, 08:34 PM
They have a full page ad in this month's Qld Fishing Monthly (page 35).

The new yard is listed as being at 270 Eastern Service Road, Burpengary. According to the ad, along with being Qld's newest Yamaha dealer, they are also dealers for Coxcraft and Ozcraft.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Dave

SgBFish
01-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Who's puling the cowls off, anyone we know?:-/

Seahorse
02-03-2008, 06:05 PM
I will be going up to kratmanns. Good to see a dealer with good variety of stock. had a look at crew, wasnt really impressed with variety of stock.
Kratmanns look like a bit of fresh air.
I wish them well

greg

-spiro-
02-03-2008, 10:25 PM
i drive down the Bruce twice a day/night and did'nt even notice they had opend another yard.
i must have the radar tunnel vision on...lol
i will look tomorrow

Marky69
09-04-2008, 12:00 PM
yeah mate went in there today guy told me they have yammy dealership coxcraft, ozcraft ,allison,tabs,seascape,and are going to be holding about 50 boats in stock once they all arrive tell you what going to be a big force in the industry if you ask me just take a look at what they have achieved in the caravan industry saw some pretty impressive prices on there boats to while i was there
cheers
Go with Gary and Clinton Kratzmann at Burpengary or Virginia. I've just signed up for a new boat package. Good deals, and good reliable long term advantages for a customer relationship with a boating dealership who is a member of BIA and is a pleasure to do business with. The Kratzmann family have been in business at Virginia since 1977. Make sure you do have a chat with Eddie the Yamaha mechanic while you are there - nice bloke.