PDA

View Full Version : Should we ignore RFish

castlemaine
26-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Yep another survey but is it to our benefit or are we just giving them info to curse us? Will the info be used by another Dept (eg EPA) for their own agenda? I don't do drugs and I don't do surveys!
Cheers

http://www2.dpi.qld.gov.au/fishweb/16303.html

bayfisher
26-02-2008, 09:44 PM
A couple of week ago there was 2 fellas from dpi doing ramp surveys at manly. Boy did they cop some curry from a few of the fisherman, I like probably many other fisherman would think twice about filling in a survey now. They did however state that they only use very broad areas i.e. like southern bay or northern bay. Do i trust them though.....hrmmmm.

FNQCairns
27-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Yep another survey but is it to our benefit or are we just giving them info to curse us? Will the info be used by another Dept (eg EPA) for their own agenda? I don't do drugs and I don't do surveys!
Cheers

http://www2.dpi.qld.gov.au/fishweb/16303.html

You would have to be on drugs to do a survey under the corruption that is rampant within the EPA and the QLD government in these times. They have no argument for the green zones outside of ideology, a department manned with people of this moral quality, trusting them with information is folly.

In the washup the only difference between the EPA department we have in OZ compared to an EPA department we would have in China is the face they put forward. Sick of militant dapartments beating their own personal roundtable set of drums designed to disadvantage every single Australian. It's the Aussie way today..ideology over credibility, who needs credibility when you have absolute and unacountable power??

cheers fnq

craftycarp
29-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Fill in surveys but just put in rubbish, Amazing how many big samson fish live in the upper reaches of bulimba creek. Trust them as far as you can kick them.

PinHead
29-02-2008, 04:25 PM
thery can take their RFISH and shove it in their RS...FIH (sorry, spelling error on my pat)