PDA

View Full Version : crew marine

tin can marlin
22-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Crew marine is opening in the morning at redcliffe it is great to see someone haveing a go. After what happened to sundown marine you would think people would be scared about getting into the marine sales game. I rang bla during the week because i have got a problem with my humming bird and they told me to take it to them. They said it was the same sort of set up as sundown marine. Lets hope they can give the same good service that sundown used to give.
Regards mark

tin can marlin
23-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Went there this arvo at around 3.30pm and they were not open not a good start you would think that 3.30 on a sat arvo would be a prime time to be open. Have to wait till next week now to hummingbird looked at.

sleepygreg
23-02-2008, 11:04 PM
give the guys a break.....they have been working flat out for the past few weeks trying to get the place ready.......at the beginning of this week the yard was empty....now they have it full of boats.......i have been driving past it every day for the past few weeks....I was surprised when you said they were going to be open today........I have owned and worked for many retail businesses over the years and I wouldnt have expected them to be open today...give em another week...but dont start bagging them yet.

Cheers

Greg

tin can marlin
24-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Yeah i have jumped the gun greg i'am just p%$$ed off because my sounder is faulty and bla told me to go there because they have the sundown staff and they could help me out. I have jumped the gun a bit. And i'am looking foward to giveing them a go.
Regards mark

ice break
24-02-2008, 10:56 AM
hi .went in there yesterday moring .they were prity bissy trying to get things up and running and they are hoping to be opened on wensday. got a service centre and looks prity tidy place and seems to be a nice bunch of blokes and happy to answer any questions i had .hope they do well. might pop back down there next sat and se how they go .

tin can marlin
25-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Yeah ice break i'am going to pop in on saturday to might even have a look at the quintrex bmt's might end up walking out with one they seem like a nice boat.

Almako
25-02-2008, 09:19 PM
hey, whats their address. I always like a browse to tease myself into a new bigger boat

sleepygreg
25-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Corner of Oxley and Anzac avenues Redcliffe.........just past Maccas and Sizzler heading East.

TheRealAndy
26-02-2008, 12:44 AM
I dropped in there on Saturday but they were not open yet. The guy working there still let me have a wander in the yard. Mainly all tinnies at the moment, not much other boat stock. Inside the store looks to be holding a few goodies, including a hornet on a fancy display.

ernie cox
02-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi All,
I have just become a new member to Ausfish & would just like to tell you guys about my experience with Crew Marine the new Quintrex dealer at Redcliffe.
I have been there only a couple of times & each time I have had excellent service from those guys.I found them very friendly & helpful & they seem to know what they are talking about. I used to deal with Sundown before I sold my boat years ago & these guys at Crew Marine impressed me so much that I am going to buy my next new boat from them when I retire from the work force this year & I am confident they will look after me for years to come..