PDA

View Full Version : furuno fcv 585

Dolittle
14-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Greetings all,have a fcv 585 with 527ihd(m260)trans,got it pretty much wired,(thanks to Rick Huckstepps publication and trial and error,lots of bloody errors lol) but as a cross reference is there a document or anybody that has more experience to assist me so as I am on the right track. Any help would greatly appreciated. Fish for the future so as in the future we can fish.

Regards: Ian

Smithy
15-02-2008, 09:29 AM
I just used the Furuno documents supplied. Easy as. Blokes like Grand Marlin and Captain Rednut on here do installations for a living so they could look over it for you but being commercial they would need to be compensated for their time.

ozbizweb
16-02-2008, 05:07 PM
I just used the Furuno documents supplied. Easy as. Blokes like Grand Marlin and Captain Rednut on here do installations for a living so they could look over it for you but being commercial they would need to be compensated for their time.

Grand Marlin's installations look like they are bullet-proof. His "doing-it-every-day" experience covered issues we had not even considered. It was worth the money to hand it over to him.

Dolittle
18-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Thanks guys

Wahoo
18-02-2008, 09:19 PM
I just used the Furuno documents supplied. Easy as. Blokes like Grand Marlin and Captain Rednut

ARhhhhhhh..........................Captian Rednut, will PM you;D your da man;D