PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for mac's? your lucks in cause i'm off to Europe!

plaztix
12-02-2008, 08:49 AM
I can pretty much promise all of you who have been waiting for the bay speedsters to show up, that it will happen in the next week or 2.

How do i know? Because i will be out of the country for the next 6 weeks.::)

We're off to Europe for a wedding and to have another look around.

I will be online now and again to read all the bay mackeral reports that i'm sure are bound to happen.:'(

Oh and when they do show up, dont forget to thank me. It cost me a lot to do this for you guys ;):P;D

Adios Amigos

jtpython
12-02-2008, 08:55 AM
Dam good stuff
Hope you have a great trip and enjoy your holiday mate
And travel safe
But i don't think there'll be much change in the fishing by the outlook LOL
JT

baitwaster
12-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Someone had to take one for the team.
Thanks very much, we all appreciate it. I'll
post up heaps of pics of 'em while you are
away, and I will freeze some steaks for when you
get back - but it's not quite the same is it?

mmmmmmm - curried steaks off the barbie soon.
my mouth is watering now.

Safe trip...... ;)

marty+jojo
12-02-2008, 09:42 AM
It's my fault that they are not here yet, as i'm on holidays, so the fishing/weather is bound to be crap. Have a great trip.
Marty.

Leighton
12-02-2008, 11:27 AM
I can pretty much promise all of you who have been waiting for the bay speedsters to show up, that it will happen in the next week or 2.

I will be online now and again to read all the bay mackeral reports that i'm sure are bound to happen.:'(

Oh and when they do show up, dont forget to thank me. It cost me a lot to do this for you guys ;):P;D

Adios Amigos

I second that mate, I am off to Sri Lanka and Singapore for my honeymoon.
The Macks will come and go with in the next 6 weeks. Enjoy boys, it is costing me a life time of suffering.
Enjoy Plastix

insideout
12-02-2008, 06:25 PM

Adios Amigos

Make sure you pack a good jumper....and a ice pick, snow shoes ect, ect...

plaztix
12-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Inside out - yeah mate;) we're ready for that. Will be hitting the slopes in 2 different countries so am more than happy to see the mercury plunge below zero. Bring it on ;D;D

Captain - congrats on the big plunge ( i mean day), have a good honeymoon, we can only hope this lot leave a few of the stragglers for us when we get back :-/

M+J - What a sh!t year for a holiday hugh, so much for sunny QLD ::)

Baitwaster - Some one had to do it, too many people taking holidays and expecting good weather and wanting to go fishing. Of course the fish would stay away and the weather turn to sh!te.;)

JT - Cheers mate, can only hope the fishing improves, although it wouldn't take much.:P