PDA

View Full Version : Gladstone

chief 1
09-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Is anyone from Gladstone or that area

Lucky_Phill
09-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Yes , there a few.

Check out the " going Fishing " forum and go back a few pages to find their M & G.

Phill

Bros
09-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Yep what do you want to know.

chief 1
09-02-2008, 10:10 PM
not much,just asking ,so are you from Gladstone or around here and where do you fish

polky
10-02-2008, 12:45 AM
Matey live out Tannum Sands way, fish patch,douglass,lamont fitzroy, if the weather permits. Polky.

Luke mcleod
10-02-2008, 02:13 AM
I live in boyne island and fish the boyne river a hell of a lot (the boyne mouth more than anything tho) also i got my first coral trout in my first trip over to facing island the other week, i love it over there. The calliope river out at the historical village IS GREAT TO!! queenies, jack and barra are there a fair bit. Bloke that runs the boyne tackle shop got a 33 kg barra on the calliope river on livies like a month or so back biggest barra i have ever seen in any pic so far (i know theres bigger somewheres ofcourse) . I fish 1770 and agnes waters a lot too also eurimbula, the turn of to that is just before agnes. Baffle creek its not really that far away aswell. Also i have been heading up boyne beach in my 4wd hilux to the lillies i have been catching some nice sized grunter and flathead up there lately.
And ofcourse there's always awoonga havent had any luck there yet with barra but soon!!!
Luke.

chief 1
10-02-2008, 08:59 AM
thanks,my aunty and uncle live there and my uncle seems to catch alot of jack