PDA

View Full Version : Buyers beware of "New" reels from private source

revs57
09-02-2008, 07:49 AM
I have just been advised that Charltons Fishing at Redbank were broken into last night and a substantial amount of high end reels were stolen.

Among the items taken were 1 x 50VW and 1 x 30VW reels.

These are just new models and there are not many out there.

Also taken were Saltists, Tiagra, Sealine, TLD 2 speeds and so on.
Although not disclosing, a considerable amount has been taken.

Please be aware of these products and if anything that you may see that may help to get the mongrels responsible would be appreciated by the store.

Any info that you may get can be pm'd to myself and I will pass it onto the appropriate people.

Cheers

Rhys

Fafnir
09-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Not the sort of things you would expect to see in cash converters. You would think that there would be limited places they would/could advertise them. Thanks for the heads up. Hard enough on tackle stores these days without this crap happening to them. Will keep an eye out.

kitty_cat
09-02-2008, 11:53 AM
any cameras in the shop
we have had a couple of top end 37kg rods and reels pinched this week as well we have him on camera just interesed if maybe theres a link ours (springwood marine ) were taken during open hrs the cheeky ba****ed walked out the back door, little the cops can do unless hes known by them already i will see if i can post a photo of the b***ted

Dignity
09-02-2008, 03:02 PM
absolute ba****ds. probably after drug money, grab anything they can sell. Only been to Charltons a couple a times as they are out of my way but impressed with their stock and prices and great service. Bought a few items each time I picked up some dry ice.

seamaid
09-02-2008, 04:30 PM
:P
Yes its a mongrel act.
We should be allowed to hand them over to the blokes in the grey flannel suits.
Protect the Sharks. They have there law & order.
:( Ged