PDA

View Full Version : Best waterways maps 4 NSW??

WildFisHbOy
05-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Hi ppl's,

i'm looking to do a bit of fishing in the northern NSW rivers soon. Traveling from the Goldie. Just wondering if NSW has a beacon to beacon type directory like we do in Qld. Searching online I can only find single page maps for individual rivers. Is this all there is? Or is there something better?

Thanks in advance guys.

NAGG
06-02-2008, 07:50 AM
Hi ppl's,

i'm looking to do a bit of fishing in the northern NSW rivers soon. Traveling from the Goldie. Just wondering if NSW has a beacon to beacon type directory like we do in Qld. Searching online I can only find single page maps for individual rivers. Is this all there is? Or is there something better?

Thanks in advance guys.

There is a book that was/is sold at newsagents! ...... I think it is called " HOOKED ON PARADISE" ..... Its more like that book a guide to Northern Aust rather than beacon to beacon ( landsat photos & fishing info)
I think it was $30-35

Other than that ..... there are only the individual maps ( which are pretty darn good too)

I hope this helps

Nagg

Mac_Attack
06-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Hey Fishboy are these the maps you are talking about?
http://www.maritime.nsw.gov.au/maps.html
Cheers Nick 8-)

NAGG
06-02-2008, 02:56 PM
There is a book that was/is sold at newsagents! ...... I think it is called " HOOKED ON PARADISE" ..... Its more like that book a guide to Northern Aust rather than beacon to beacon ( landsat photos & fishing info)
I think it was $30-35

Other than that ..... there are only the individual maps ( which are pretty darn good too)

I hope this helps

Nagg

Its called Hooked in Paradise ( $35) & is still available

Nagg

WildFisHbOy
06-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks NAGG, sounds good. I'll check the book out first chance I get. I'll probably get some of those single maps too.

Yeah Nick those are the maps mate.

Cheers guys