PDA

View Full Version : Fin, Spanyid, Marlin with the Mauler

blue_mako
05-02-2008, 12:09 PM
A day offshore from Tweed a week or so back. Gotta love it.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=n-OhBbgdi-M

Troy

Little grey men
05-02-2008, 03:18 PM
That looks like some seriously fun fishing.

samson
05-02-2008, 07:53 PM
That river shot doesn't look like the tweed to me unless you launched up stotts island way.

Vindicator
05-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Some nice fish there fellas, was this just recent? Conditions looked like a real bitch too lol

Cheers
Kezza

madmackrel
05-02-2008, 08:27 PM
8-) Good stuff fellas, but between all of your cd collections you must have some better music than that crap.:-/

Cheers MM;D

blue_mako
05-02-2008, 11:02 PM
samson, we went down for a 2 day trip but the weather was shithouse. We were out for a good 2hrs before we turned around and came back in. We just chilled and had a look up stream for a bit as neither of us had been too far up the Fingal arm.

Vindicator, yeah they were far from good. The only good patch was for about an hour after dawn on the second day. Even then it all went down hill from there.

madmackeral, Haha, it's actually a track from the 80's, just renovated a bit ;D . Gotta keep with the times haha. There's a bit of Metallica Offshore in Part 4 if that's your style ;) :P . Then some Rocky Balboa on the Bass in Part 5. Me and Jordan listen to literally just about everything, we just put in what goes half good with the video.

Thanks again for all the thanks's's guys.

Troy

Horse
06-02-2008, 06:31 AM
That bloody tune stayed in my head all night:P

Good to see at least someone getting onto a few good fish

Cheers

Neil