PDA

View Full Version : Boat Wanted, about 4 to 4.5metre

TheRealAndy
03-02-2008, 11:43 AM
I have my eye on a 4.29 Stacer Nomad at Crawford (its on the website for anyone is interested) and I thought I would see if anyone has something similar here that they wanted to dispose of. I would rather pay someone from here.

Basically I am looking for something around the 4 to 4.5 meter mark, nice and beamy, prefer to be fitted with casting platforms. Probably spend 10-12k max

seawasp6666
03-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi mate ive got a 4.35 Quintrex hornet for sale 40 hp yamaha power trim electric start oilinjected about for years old on good trailer bait tank im up grading to big platety had one on order for six months

TheRealAndy
03-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi mate ive got a 4.35 Quintrex hornet for sale 40 hp yamaha power trim electric start oilinjected about for years old on good trailer bait tank im up grading to big platety had one on order for six months

Can you send me a PM and/or post some pics here. Where are you located?

seawasp6666
03-02-2008, 09:14 PM
im on the gold coast wats a pm ill try some photos tomorrowif get time have a long day my emails jrnorton@optusnet.com.au email me if you want and amybe i can send some photos to your email thanks

TheRealAndy
03-02-2008, 09:38 PM
im on the gold coast wats a pm ill try some photos tomorrowif get time have a long day my emails jrnorton@optusnet.com.au email me if you want and amybe i can send some photos to your email thanks

Email sent. I am ready to buy!