PDA

View Full Version : Time Flies on Ausfish

Poodroo
03-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Hello cyber friends,
Not sure where this post should have gone but I was just sitting here bored as one does in rainy weather and whilst looking through old posts I came to the shock realization that I must have been time warped or something. On the 3/5/2007 a post was made by Mrs. Ausfish advising of Steve's need for bi-pass surgery. I thought "What the....?" It has almost been a year already? I must be getting old or something for time to be slipping me by at this rate of knots. Anyway, glad it all went well for you Steve. Hope there are no more repercussions.
Regards,

Poodroo

webby
03-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Thats what happens when you stare at cyper screens too much

PinHead
03-02-2008, 02:13 PM
that must be the American date protocol you are using.

Poodroo
03-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Thats what happens when you stare at "cyper" screens too much

I guess it could be worse. I could be going blind from staring at the screen too much and start spelling incorrectly. ;D:-X

that must be the American date protocol you are using.

You're probably right Pinhead but still it is going too fast.

Poodroo

honda900
03-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Poo,

Nice to see you got your finger in working order again, must be a one fingered cyber typist.

;D

Regards
HOnda

Poodroo
03-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Poo,

Nice to see you got your finger in working order again, must be a one fingered cyber typist.

;D

Regards
HOnda

Lol Honda. Well I am going stir crazy because of the hand. Have been told to keep it elevated and basically do nothing. I am not one who likes to sit still so at the moment the computer is about my only link to sanity because I can at least sit here typing with the good hand. ;D

Poodroo

PinHead
03-02-2008, 06:25 PM
I guess it could be worse. I could be going blind from staring at the screen too much and start spelling incorrectly. ;D:-X

Poodroo

lmao poodroo..you may have already reached that point...'tis bypass mate.

finga
03-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Better to go blind by staring at a screen then by another method I suppose most young fella's would know about and have been warned about too much of I'd reckon. ::)

PinHead
03-02-2008, 07:25 PM
ya reckon Scott...you are easily pleased then..you have a room full of screens??

finga
03-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Better to go blind by staring at a screen then by another method I suppose most young fella's would know about and have been warned about too much of I'd reckon. ::)
Didn't say that really goodly did I??

ya reckon Scott...you are easily pleased then..you have a room full of screens??
I'm talking about playing with sticks. I was told over and over and over never to play with sticks because you could poke an eye out.
What are you talking about??
You don't need a room full of screens to play with sticks. Do ya?? :-/

Little grey men
05-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Hey c'mon, we're not going to have a mass debate over this are we?...man this screen is hard to see.:-/