PDA

View Full Version : Boat Names

ON-THE-CHEW
30-01-2008, 08:56 PM
I will be getting my new boat in the next couple of months, I am looking at putting ON-THE-CHEW on it as the boat name. I was just after any photos people have of their boats of different styles of writing or pictures or designs or what ever you have on your used on your boat.

Andrew

loophole
30-01-2008, 09:20 PM
On Strike silver writing on red bluefin With a pic of a marlin jumping will see if i can get a pic 2 moro

PinHead
30-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Use the Ausfish sticker page..you can have a play with fonts and colours on there before you order them.

ON-THE-CHEW
31-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Just after ideas on different writing styles etc actually on boats, pictures etc people have put on their boats.

andrew

Wahoo
31-01-2008, 07:31 PM
here is mine, thou i think i should of went a little larger, the rego Numbers are made the same

Daz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/4xgold0/boat018.jpg

Fatenhappy
31-01-2008, 08:11 PM
May be boring as but traditionally we call our boats Fatenhappy so when the current makeover gets wet again, it'll either be Fatenhappy or Fatenhappytoo ..

I know I am an old fart, but never ceases to get a chuckle at the lights when on the trailer or in a servo when filling up .. !

Cheers
Greg

Sorry the upload of the logo didn't eventuate but as usual the connectivity at night is absolutely anal, and that's with a wireless connection ... I'll try again tomorrow !!

whatscracken
31-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Theres a game boat that runs out of scarbrough by the name of "Wet Pussy"

Its one of those call signs over the VHF that you never seem to miss!

Fatenhappy
01-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Fatenhappy ..... try again this morning !!! ;D ;D ;D

May be boring as but traditionally we call our boats Fatenhappy so when the current makeover gets wet again, it'll either be Fatenhappy or Fatenhappytoo ..

I know I am an old fart, but never ceases to get a chuckle at the lights when on the trailer or in a servo when filling up .. !

Cheers
Greg

rc@hinze
01-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Hey Andrew, here's one thats close to home!

ON-THE-CHEW
01-02-2008, 09:40 PM
rc@hinze, what are the odds of that. I will deffinately have to make it ON-THE-CHEW, thanks for the replies guys. I am just after any photos of boats' names, thanks.

Andrew

wadeo
01-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Here's mine hope it helps
regards Wadeo