PDA

View Full Version : engine covers

cod muncher
29-01-2008, 01:28 PM
how many choads out there who have four strokes put covers on their engines so no one can see what crap is hanging of the the back of their pride & joy, oh yer ,you would have an ETEC but ya misses won't let ya ........:o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

peterbo3
29-01-2008, 01:59 PM
CM,
Most of the people that have engine covers put em on to stop sinkers dinging the engine cowling.;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D And have fun getting that lower unit off after three years use in the salt.
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Wahoo
29-01-2008, 02:39 PM
how many choads out there who have four strokes put covers on their engines so no one can see what crap is hanging of the the back of their pride & joy, oh yer ,you would have an ETEC but ya misses won't let ya ........:o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

codmuncher..........dont make me get Fonzi out again
::)::);D

snelly1971
29-01-2008, 02:40 PM

This site must be full of Etec Freaks:'(:'(:'(

Can the Mods put a ban on the work ETEC .......

Mick

Grand_Marlin
29-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Yep, "Cod Muncher" is a suitable name ... and I aint talkin fish ::) ;D ;D ;D

Wahoo
29-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Yep, "Cod Muncher" is a suitable name ... and I aint talkin fish ::) ;D ;D ;D

LOL, i thought the same thing but not game to put it up:o

Ally Jack
29-01-2008, 08:01 PM
What is it with these etec owners....I reckon they are trying to convince themselves they've brought the right motor as well as everyone else.....

black runner
29-01-2008, 08:10 PM
They're not covers, they're o/b bouyancy vests so when you E-techies sneak up and try to pull us under, it won't happen!!:P

TCSunCoast
29-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Do you get a brainwashing CD with an ETEC purchase these days?

What is with you people, they must give the bloody thing s away. A mate has got one and when he talks about it he gets flush faced and dizzy. I'm with snelly, lets ban the word!!!!!!!

I am nearly at the point of starting an Ausfish National Suzuki Day where all you can talk about are Suzi's.

Tony

PS, Glad you love it though!

polky
30-01-2008, 11:18 PM
I think there not confindent that these etecs are the real deal, the etec owner gets all excited for each week his motor still runs, carn,t contain there excitement,jump on AF and tell everyone. Polky.

polky
30-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Bloody hell I,ve purchased the wrong outboard cover, I own a suzie, and I purchased a suzie cover. Polky.

DaMaGe
30-01-2008, 11:57 PM
I think that Sciencetology is a proud supporter of Etec? Perhaps miss-read that somewhere when doing a WIKI on brain washing.

Lewy
31-01-2008, 06:24 AM
Etec owners are like Collingwood supporters, fanaticle about a loosing team

Xahn1960
31-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Etec owners are like Collingwood supporters, fanaticle about a loosing team

Easy , Easy , Guys....... Proud to own a Merc, One Eyed Pie Supporter.......

Bill.

abundy
02-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Does not matter what you etec guys come up with still a 2 stroke trying to be a
4 stroke
All in fun isnt it.........

Cheers Al