View Full Version : SOME MORE PIC of my New Boat

Mad-One
27-01-2008, 06:56 AM
Just thought I would put up some more pics of my new boat ;D ;D ;D
I must be happy with it ay ;D ;D
Cheers Mad

Captain Seaweed
27-01-2008, 07:11 AM
Nice boat. I have always liked the Formosa nice wide boats. I see youve got deckwash too good move mate. Looks very well set up.
Marty

Nico.d.R
27-01-2008, 08:01 AM
very nice , i would be very happy with her too .

Poodroo
27-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Just thought I would put up some more pics of my new boat ;D ;D ;D
I must be happy with it ay ;D ;D
Cheers Mad

And why wouldn't you be happy? They are a great boat. I don't have to wish you to have good times in her because that goes without saying. Nice one. :thumbsup:

Poodroo

reddybayfisher
27-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Great looking boat Mad-One......can I ask how much you paid and what extras did you get....I am seriously looking at getting one - when I get the finances organised....the centre cabs seem to becoming very popular....what size motor did you elect for? How do you find it to tow? What dealer did you buy through? I hope haven;t asked too many questions....but any help would be great...
Cheers

charleville
27-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Nice boat. Congratulations! :)

It looks like it is finished off very nicely.

Best wishes for hundreds of happy hours in her. 8-)

polky
27-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Congrats on your new rig,looks like a very nice unit. Polky.

Mad-One
27-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Great looking boat Mad-One......can I ask how much you paid and what extras did you get....I am seriously looking at getting one - when I get the finances organised....the centre cabs seem to becoming very popular....what size motor did you elect for? How do you find it to tow? What dealer did you buy through? I hope haven;t asked too many questions....but any help would be great...
Cheers
Hi.....Boat cost me 45k and that was with transom door, hyd steering(which is now standard ) Navman colour sounder, Navman 5430 gps, Bimini, clears, kill tank, baitboard and bait tank plumbed, bilge pump, deckwash that runs off the bait tank pump but I will change that as not enough pressure, 27mhz radio, cd player stereo, rear lounge, black paint work and a suzuki 115 hp 4 stroke mmmmmmmmmmm love it plus the usual safety gear. They threw in spare wheel and bracket plus a spotlight mounted on the targa facing back. I bought it from Coastal Power boats at Miami on the Gold Coast. Delivery is about 12 weeks. I'm totally thrilled with it and now just need to get outside to do some real fishing. Need someone to come out with me and show me a thing ot two maybe. If you ever want a run to see what they are like and we might be able to arrange something.

Cheers Mad

KAGEY1
15-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Sweet ,mad! Must Get Around To Putting Some Action Shots Of Ours On The Site.
Hope Ya Getting Plenty Of Use.cheers, Geoff

LINZ_74
15-02-2008, 06:20 PM
looks great mad, i wanted the centre cab also but didn't have the car to pull it. A bit to heavy for the x-trail due to hi-way travel to get to the water.
I see you have a new avator picture Geoff, boat looks great in the red colour.

Lindsay

KAGEY1
15-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks Linz. A Picture Of The Family Enjoying A Bit Of Fun At Eungella On The Aus L/weekend. Bloody Brilliant Pulling The Biscuit. Like Mad's Black One Though!
Cheers, Geoff