PDA

View Full Version : Tabs Boats

troy
20-01-2008, 11:54 AM
How do Tabs Boats ride compared to glass.
What would a 5.7 territorty Pro cost roughly.
Thanks
Troy

tuff79
20-01-2008, 12:22 PM
pm sent buddy, Very happy with ours mate

Jabba_
20-01-2008, 04:52 PM
How do Tabs Boats ride compared to glass.
What would a 5.7 territorty Pro cost roughly.
Thanks
Troy
If you compare it to a poverty pack fibreglass boat, Then the Tabs ride, compares quiet well.. But compare them to a solidly built Fibreglass boat such as a Seafarer or Hains hunter and the Tab's don't come close...

Wahoo
20-01-2008, 04:58 PM
If you compare it to a poverty pack fibreglass boat, Then the Tabs ride, compares quiet well.. But compare them to a solidly built Fibreglass boat such as a Seafarer or Hains hunter and the Tab's don't come close...

Jabba,
im starting to like the seafarer very much, had a look-C at one today8-)

Daz

tuff79
20-01-2008, 05:07 PM
i have owned a 580sf haines hunter 98 model and i would go as far as saying its just about par with that, mate has a 630f haines signature and he reckons the plate goes great so, plus with plate u can be a bit rougher with them and not have 2 worry bout fading in the sun.

samson
20-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I've got the 5.45 teritory pro and had it upgraded to 5mm plate its a very solid boat and i punish it in all weather and its ride is very good in comparison too glass boats actually some glass boats i've been in a seafarer included are more bone jarring on landing in rough stuff than my rig.
My rig cost me about $17000 plus gst and built in short time and as strong as a tank.

Jabba_
20-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Jabba,
im starting to like the seafarer very much, had a look-C at one today8-)

Daz
Just wait till your in one and the going gets tough.. The harder you push'em the better they ride

Jabba_
20-01-2008, 06:13 PM
i have owned a 580sf haines hunter 98 model and i would go as far as saying its just about par with that, mate has a 630f haines signature and he reckons the plate goes great so, plus with plate u can be a bit rougher with them and not have 2 worry bout fading in the sun.
Re:The Hains Hunter, IMO the originals made by John Hains and the very latest offering by Hains hunter are what I call god ocean riding hulls...
RE: Signature, The earlt models are built like the old Hains hunter, but then they went light weigt and it compromised the ride....

tin can marlin
20-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Hi mate i just got a oz craft centre cab from kratzmanns marine at burpengary and they told me they are going to be the new tabs dealer in brisbane and they really looked after me on price and service also they sell yamahas so you could not go wrong by ringing them ask for jason on 07 38882755. Regards mark

tin can marlin
20-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Gee just spoke to a mate that has just got a tabs in syndey and is over the moon with it he said that finsh them like a new car. Might have to talk to the boys now and change my order from the oz craft to the tabs