PDA

View Full Version : Great Service From Fishonmarine

Jackinthebox
17-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi all,

I would like to say that the service I have received from Fishon Marine (Forum Sponsor) was top of the line to say the least.

Communicated via email with Pat while i was shopping around and extremely helpful/informative replies were always forthcoming that night(due to the time difference).

Ordered the Raymarine DS500x for about AUS$630 (inc. postage) and got it by courier four days later.

Would you believe it though, an hour later i had buggered the power cord & pins as the plug was a bit dicky.

Anyway, Pat got me to send it back to him in the States and he replaced it with a brand newie. Total time from me posting it to receiving the replacement was only three weeks!:o despite his warehouse being closed over Xmas/New Years. Tested out the sounder and it all works great, can't wait to use it on some real fish. :)

Communication extremely good and very helpful. Unlike the dopey "no service" centres we have over here for just about everything! They could learn a thing or two from this guy!

Thanks Fishon ......... TOP MARKS!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Mick.

bluefin59
17-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Yep its no wonder people are buying o.s with great service like this and the lack of here i am sure pat is on a winner good work p.p ....matt

Splash
17-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Me THREE!!

Thanks Pat!

marco
18-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Me THREE!!

Thanks Pat!

did you get a radio off him cam ?

Snapp
18-01-2008, 05:42 PM
And Me.
just got back from post office with two new Icom IC-M422 units.
Ordered them last Thursday.
Colour as ordered.
Can't complain about that.

disorderly
19-01-2008, 10:06 PM
I also received a prompt reply to my queries,an all inclusive first up quoted price and quick delivery.
Thanks Pathttp://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/smiley.gif.

Scott

Splash
20-01-2008, 09:31 AM
did you get a radio off him cam ?

Hi Marco.

Yeppa! ICOM M504 - due next week some time I think... :D

Cam

Jabba_
10-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Just check there web for a Lowrance LCX 27c and all I was going to save was $129 providing the shipping is free......

I also found the same with the new VHF and GPS I am buying....