PDA

View Full Version : Fishing For a Cause Announcement

Poodroo
12-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Hi one and all, just a very quick announcement to bring everyone into the loop as to how FFAC is going. To date I regret to inform that the decision has been made not to cancel but more to postpone purely based on the fact that it is such a good idea that it has the potential to be too big for just 2 people to handle. There has been a lot of work put into getting it as far as it has but all of that work has been due mostly to Chris Ryan (President) and myself. There were a lot of hands put up in the original thread but saying and doing are two completely different things. There will be a day perhaps that it will continue from where we left off but it will only happen when we get a core group of people willing to put the effort in to get it up and running. I myself have had to slow down due to health complications and also some family health issues. It is still registered with the Office of Fair trading so we can get it up and running any time in the future. Thanks to all who have supported and thrown ideas in.

Kindest regards,

Poodroo

Tangles
12-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the info Poo and lets hope it gets up in the future

cheers
mike