PDA

View Full Version : attention gold coast fisho's

breamnut
05-01-2008, 03:27 PM
to anyone who live around the gold coast can you please tell me what the water is like.
its chocolate here in tweed but were still managing fish.
has anyone been out on the coast this weekend?

TheSaint
05-01-2008, 03:34 PM
the fishing has been slow from a few accounts I heard but i know the Nerang was looking a big caramel fudge river...

Why-ting
05-01-2008, 03:53 PM
My bro fished the Coomera this morningand said it was pretty muddy. He didnt have too much to brag about. maybe the seaway will be worth a shot. After the big swell its not uncommon to get decent snapps out of there either.

Whytey

breamnut
05-01-2008, 04:27 PM
My bro fished the Coomera this morningand said it was pretty muddy. He didnt have too much to brag about. maybe the seaway will be worth a shot. After the big swell its not uncommon to get decent snapps out of there either.

Whytey
i wonder if its worth chasing a few big lizards and jewies on big sp.s?
hopefully clarry hall dam will produce the goods on monday

laney
05-01-2008, 04:48 PM
most of the nerang was a nice light chocolate colour, there was plenty of bait around but not a lot chasing it up. id say the sea way is the pick or the surrounding areas where the water is a bit cleaner.

frankgrimes
05-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Yep Nerang chocolate and pretty high....Seaway could be looking good for some snaps and jewies.....going to head there early tomorow morning.

MY-TopEnder
06-01-2008, 12:34 AM
Breamnut don't tell me you fished the tweed over the last couple of days... cos seriously where i was (Boyds Bay) it blew 30kn consistantly an was pouring rain... you'd have been nuts to be out in it.