PDA

View Full Version : Off topic question.....

tunaticer
01-01-2008, 10:21 PM
G'day All,

My grandfather has asked me to put his deceased wife's large orchid house online to sell. I am wondering if anyone out there knows of a SEQ online orchid forum that I might be able to host it at?

I will probably end up putting it in the trading post as well, but am thinking a orchid or gardening forum would probably reach a lot more like minded audience to get a sale with.

If anyone here is interested shoot my a PM and I will send back the details and pics tomorrow.

Thanks everyone.

Jack.

Sea-Dog
02-01-2008, 06:36 AM
You could try ringing 4BC on Saturday morning after Nugget's show. It's a gardening programme. Colin Campbell is the presenter's name.

He should be able to put you on the right track.

I also found a site - brisbane orchid society. http://www.users.on.net/~gmcorbin/BOS/BOS.html

There is a link on the site to email the head honcho. He/She may be able to help.

udlman
02-01-2008, 07:13 AM
PM Sent

Brad

megalodon
02-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Arrr i see is this how we can get around posting things for sale and having to join and pay Paypal / aka E-BAY. I wont pay Paypal 1 cent since they tried to blackmail and force me to use them. I could spend an hour writing up the fishing related and other items i dont want. Guess i better let the adds in the free online classifieds finish first :)