PDA

View Full Version : L.M. agree on repair

deadbeatloser
27-12-2007, 04:35 PM
took my 509 stabi to dealership to have damaged assessed buy the boss "bob" and am happy to inform that we have worked out our differences and my stabi will be fixed under warranty. just want to thank bob for putting up with me and hope everything is smooth sailing from here.
cheers don

bluefin59
27-12-2007, 04:44 PM
A bit of time can solve probs now everybody has cooled down over the break ,good to see they are coming to the party on this issue ,you certainly had reason to be lets say upset hopefully you have a pleasant outcome with this matter and they can restore some good will in the boating community . Keep us posted how you go at least your not missing out too much on the fishing front ...matt;) ;) ;) ;)

WHATSZUP
27-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Great News DBL. Hope you are back on the water pronto. The stabicrafts are bullet proof so dont expect you will have any future problems. Any clues as to why the screen let go in the first place and what will be done differently in remounting the screen to ensure the screen will not let go again?

Any info or ideas will be greatly appreciated. I have not contacted stabicraft about my loose screen as I assume the are not back until the new year.

Cheers

Poodroo
27-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Once they have repaired the damage I highly recommend taking a spark plug out of that motor so that it will go slower and not rip the replacement windscreen out.:P;D Good news that you are getting it repaired. :)

Poodroo

sid_fishes
27-12-2007, 05:39 PM
mate ,its good to here that LM are doing their bit. but i do have to ask is it all the negative response they are getting from this . maybe bob should shake up his staff , wake up and make it a proper boat dealership...... just my thoughts sid

disorderly
27-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Just wondering on the time frame for repairs ?
Have they mentioned a period of 12 weeks till re-deliveryhttp://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/undecided.gif.

I think Poodroo might be on to something there, mate.
Though I'd suggest something like those speed limiters they have on truckshttp://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/grin.gif.

Seriously though, I hope they treat it as their top priority job and give you the first class service you deserve.

scott

bay_firey
27-12-2007, 08:27 PM
It is about time they came to the party and fixed it under warranty