PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

whynott
24-12-2007, 05:02 PM
I would like to take the opportunity to wish all my Ausfish friends out there in cyberspace, a SAFE and MERRY Christmas.
A lot I have met, and then there are a lot I have not met.
Look forward to catching up with a couple of you over the new year, and others I will catch up with again at the Fraser comp next year.
Graham.

jtpython
24-12-2007, 05:08 PM
As too youand your family Whynott
Well wishes and safe travel and to all
Lets hope we can get out into the fishing stakes outside for a fish
And looks like it's a wet wet wet Xmas too
JT

rando
24-12-2007, 05:38 PM
And to you and you family Graham.

PS
dont sit in front of the fridge too long;D
Rando

Scalem
24-12-2007, 05:44 PM
And a very special Christmas to you too Graham, from someone you have only very recently met - at the boat rally and meeting point on the gateway;)

Let's hope we acheive much in the next year or two, maintaining our lifestyles and fishing fun!!

Scalem

Munchy
24-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Merry xmas to you to whyknott. Enjoy the free flowing alcohol and hopefully a fish or two as well. Hasnt been a wet christmas in ages so i guess its good to see it come but hope it doesnt stay long :P

Chris Ryan
24-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Remember this folks..........

He knows when you are sleeping and he know when your awake,
He knows if you have been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake.....

Merry Christmas from me and mine to you and yours. Stay safe for those of you on the roads. Catch the PB's and I look forward to the posts and pics from the holiday break. Tight Lines all.

Chris

revs57
24-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Good on ya Graham, looking forward to seeing you at Fraser 2008

All the best for the festive season

Cheers

Rhys

Redspeckle
25-12-2007, 05:57 PM
:) Seasons Greeting to you Graham and your family and Thanks for your help during the year and I catch up with your at 2008 Fraser comp if not before then anyway
Mitch:D

Poodroo
28-12-2007, 05:52 AM
All the best wishes from my family and I for the festive season Graham. Once we are past all this crap weather I will let you know of an available deckie spot.;)

Regards,

Poodroo