PDA

View Full Version : great day out (NOT)

lunchcutter
23-12-2007, 08:33 PM
so here i go out fishing 4 the day started well get to my mark ancor up sweet.well this is where it started tried to start the donk up no power at the stick sh--t blown fuse change fuse away she goes so on. all up in a days fishing no fish 4 fuse changes and the heavans opened up on the way home get home kick her in the guts no problems with the fuse started her up turned her off 3 or 4 times no problems so dont know what the story was.So all up 130 dollars for fuel 25 dollars for bait and 4 fuses later what a joke of a day

Kleyny
23-12-2007, 08:41 PM
thats fishin for ya

2DKnBJ
23-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Don't ya love days like that.
Sounds a bit like my last trip..

Cheers Dazza

griz066
23-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh the joys of ownin a boat

Sea-Dog
23-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Well nothing fell off, caught fire, or exploded, and you got back home in 1 piece.

Great day. ;D

Tangles
23-12-2007, 11:31 PM
actually sounds like not a bad day compared to cleaning out the garage, at least you where on the water

mike

finga
24-12-2007, 06:13 AM
Don't ya love days like that.
Sounds a bit like my last trip..

Cheers Dazza
I hope your not referring to the day of fishing where you cleaned up 80% of the prizes at the Southern Bay do???

actually sounds like not a bad day compared to cleaning out the garage, at least you where on the water

mike
About time too. Get that whip out Bec ;D

That's fishing for ya. Somedays are gold, others are crap.
But anyday on the water has to be better then spending it in a shopping centre getting the groceries or doing the Christmas shopping.
Especially yesterday when all the centres are full of people and you would have used at least 200litres looking for a carpark 8-)

Find out about that fuse though.

Cheers and Merry Christmas
Scott :D

lunchcutter
25-12-2007, 03:30 PM
well yeah made it home i guess without a tow from the coast guard which i was happy didnt cost me a cent

FNQCairns
25-12-2007, 03:52 PM
I had a shocker start to solo boating on Sunday, I too wondered why I bother, put me off my trolly for at least the day and still some now:).

I launched without the big arse plastic bung, ramp was crowded had to park a million miles away, boat is near sunk by the time I get back! saved it with just seconds to spare, thank god for bilge pumps and bailing buckets - esp the bailing bucket, was wondering what my boat would look like with water higher than the floor!!!!!!!

cheers fnq