PDA

View Full Version : 2008

blaze
22-12-2007, 06:17 AM
6 years, 4500 post and still loving this site. Blaze has been a bit quite of late because my family has had a pretty tough year. Havnt posted much of late but still been logging in daily just to have a read. Ausfish has been the one stable thing in my life this year that has helped me cope to be able to better support my loved ones, thank you all for that. So as we move into 2008, keep safe, give your loved ones a hug and tight lines.
cheers
blaze

maztez
22-12-2007, 06:39 AM
Gidday Blaze .Mate I can equate with what your saying I hope all works out well for you and yours and I too would like to thank Ausfish site for being there and look forward to a better 2008.
cheers Terry

Lucky_Phill
22-12-2007, 06:40 AM
let's start the new year off with a new Avatar;D

see you sometime in the new year Robbie....

phill

blaze
22-12-2007, 06:43 AM
ok, ok phil
I will work on it and morf it into a spanish
cheers
blaze

revs57
22-12-2007, 07:25 AM
G'day Blaze,

I thought you'd been quiet this year, trust next year is a better one for you and your fam

all the best for Christmas and the Newy

Cheers

Rhys

Poodroo
22-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Best wishes Blaze. One of my 2007 highlights was meeting you over at Kingtin's place. Look after that rod mate and let's see some big arm stretchers caught with it.

Regards,

Poodroo

Flattie Assassin
22-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Happy new year blaze and all the other Ausfishes out there. Even those i've pissed off. ;D You know i don't mean it.. :P

Stay safe
FA

cuzzamundi
23-12-2007, 02:02 AM
I hope this coming year is kimder to you and yours, Blaze. All the best to everyone on here over the break - may you all enjoy some quality time on the drink (the blue stuff).

cuzza

dogsbody
23-12-2007, 05:52 AM
Have a good Chrissy Blaze. With a new year comes bigger fish and better places to explore.

Dave.

nigelr
23-12-2007, 06:04 AM
Blaze, rest assured you aren't alone.
Let's hope 2008 is a great year for all of us, and our families and friends.
Cheers and best wishes/seasons' greetings to all.

Timfishin4fun
23-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Best wishes to all. There is no need to dwell on the past but it's what you do to make your future. Hope 2008 is great for everyone.

Tim

kingtin
23-12-2007, 07:35 PM
We're thinking of you Blaze. I met up with Ros and Bev last weekend and we were saying how quiet you'd been. Bev was gonna ring you to see how you were, but unfortunately, Ros had a misadventure with a stanley knife, so I don't know if she caught up with you?

Hope the coming year is kinder to you and yours mate, and it was great to finally get to meet you. Anytime you're down this way, you know that you're welcome to the dog's kennel http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1073.gif :P

kev

bugman
23-12-2007, 07:44 PM
And hopefully 2008 will eventually lead to that elusive fishing trip of ours planned up the north there somewhere.

OR

I'll meet you in the middle and we'll do over one of the Lakes.

Brett

Noelm
24-12-2007, 08:38 AM
I would also like to say thanks to the Ausfish family, some who I have had a laugh with, some I have "locked horns" with and some that I have got to know a lot better, so untill next year, I thank everyone who "debated" with me, the vitrues of buying from the Local guy, the Landrover guys whom I inadvertanty got off side by mentioning only the "big 2 tow vehicles" and anyone else that has given me a 'blast" for whatever reason, I guess to some it will seem blatently obvious that I will almost always take the minority side of any topic, so, untill my New Years Whinge, Merry Christmas and Health to you all!
NOEL