PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Titt 4 Tatt

madman1
12-12-2007, 08:31 PM
It all started when the missus requested a big TV and I knew it was on. Here come the big Quinnie Tinnie. The 5.25 Stacer Cuddie Cab was too big for the creeks up here so out comes the big guns of tinnies the 520 Classic Quintrex Dory fitted with a 60hp Etec. She tops out at about 50km/hr and averages about 3km/litre. You've gotta be happy with that!

Old mate Micky Gee and me departed Able Point Marina and headed to North of Hayman Island only to be absolutely smoked by God knows what. I was fishing with 25lb Snyder line and couldn't get the rod out of the holder!!! May have been a Marlin or a snodger Red.

The weather was perfect but the fish weren't going to play the game with only three Mac Tuna hitting the deck. After conceeding defeat we decided to have a troll and have a sight see. For all of you southerners in Bris, The Whitsundays are the ducks nuts.

Whitehaven beach was perfect. See pic attached.

It was supposed to a night out but the sun pelted down and gave no forgiveness.

To cut a long story short, we travelled about 150km and caught the only keepable fish ( a Queenie of about 2kg) just out front of the boat ramp at the end of the day.

Thats why its called fishing not catching .

You cant beat a trip like that!!

The next trip is out to Hook Reef about 70km out of Airlie.

Enjoy the pics.

Cheers

Mark

madman1
12-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Mre pics of the trip.

madman1
12-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the stickers Steve they came up a treat. For all of those that dont have their boat named get 'em from Steve cause they do the trick

lippa
12-12-2007, 08:46 PM
looks trick mate!
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

madman1
12-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Cheers Lippa,

Hows the sale of the Seahorse Going?

Any trips to Stanage planned in the near future?

Mark

Vindicator
12-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Geez it would take a lot of food colouring to make the water look like that!

Cheers
Kezza

madman1
12-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Sorry to say Kezza but if it's not dark blue it aqua. Whitehaven Beach is a must see when visiting the Whitsundays.

polky
12-12-2007, 10:39 PM
And I though I lived in Gods special area, Man that beach and water colour looks awesome enjoy. Polky.