PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy new SUZI

Rod_Bender
10-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Guys, I am chasing a dealer who would freight up a 115 or 140 4 stroke SUZI so that i can have it fitted onto a new TABS 5.45 or 5.8 CC. Does anyone know of any good dealers around Australia who would offer such a service to me.

marco
11-12-2007, 02:51 AM
try jeffers motorsport , a suzuki dealer at mango hill in brisbane . get his details off the dealer list on the haines suzuki web site .
greame goes the extra mile for you so he may well help you out

Tim_N
11-12-2007, 08:21 AM
I'm not too sure they are Suzuki dealers any more, you will have to check though. Try Fisher Boats at Caboolture and see what they can do. They are advertisers of this site and deserve support.
Tim

doublexl
11-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Why Don't You Buy It From Your Local Dealer!the Guy You Will Turn To For "service"

doublexl
11-12-2007, 11:51 AM
I Think You Will Find A Suzuki Dealer Has To Pd Your Motor On The Boat To Get Warranty.

dicko1980
11-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Hi Rodbender,

Give Jonno a call at J&B Marine in Ingham a call mate. I've found him to be better then any of the boat dealers in Townsville by far mate. He's just as big as any of the Townsville boys if not bigger now, and still swings spanners in between dealing with customers. I've now bought two new motors off him in the last two years and himself and the staff are excellent to deal with as they are a family company where service counts as Ingham is a small town. He sells both Suzuki and Merc outboards and sells a range of boats similar to the Topender your chasing. They also come down to Townsville every week to do services. Tell him I sent you and he'll look after you.

Cheers
Rob Dickson;D