PDA

View Full Version : ok fishon marine where to do i send it too

wayneoro
05-12-2007, 03:29 PM
aussi wont repair my sounder so i need to mail to the states for a factory repair have been all over the site but cant find the mail address ty

disorderly
05-12-2007, 03:37 PM
wayne ,I would say you would have to contact the manufacturer direct and send it to their service department.

disorderly
05-12-2007, 03:58 PM
OK wayne just read your other post about raymarines refurbished units warranty not being honoured in australia...didnt know that....
Thats a real pain as I thought raymarine was one of the manufactureres that do offer worldwide warranty.
good luck
I'm sure if you shoot an email off to neil at scuba steves he will provide the details of where to send ithttp://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/wink.gif.

marco
05-12-2007, 05:31 PM
wayne , if it is the raymarine you are talking about register your unit online at raymarine.com and then contact them through the site regarding your probelm .
they are very quick in replying and they will help you out .

just another point , your thread title says fish on marine , didnt you buy this from scuba steve ? maybe change the title hey ?
cheers
mark

wayneoro
05-12-2007, 07:47 PM
did that marco and its sorted ty

deadbeatloser
08-12-2007, 07:07 PM
aussi wont repair my sounder so i need to mail to the states for a factory repair have been all over the site but cant find the mail address ty
give john at menai marine (mr boats )and tell him wats happenened, im shaw he will be able to give you some sort of direction. i bought raymarine unit off him and he has provided warranty, and any other question ive had.
good luck..;D don

wayneoro
08-12-2007, 09:53 PM
ty deadbeat but its alreadsy on its way to yanky land $22 aussi airmail

marco
09-12-2007, 05:48 AM
ty deadbeat but its alreadsy on its way to yanky land $22 aussi airmail

geez thats cheap , sent a furuno 585 back and cost 90 aus , well done .