PDA

View Full Version : The New Boat!

boogsboat
25-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Hey all Here are some photo's of the new boat at the Dealer,had to go down to do fitout on the weekend and will pick it up next Saturday. Have called it JIGOLO'S as my mate and I do a fair bit of jigging. Can't wait to get it home and start puting all my bits and pieces in. And that is Captain BOOGIE who RULES this "SHIP OF FOOLS".

Timmy94
25-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Nice whats the go with the splash well? Does it really do much? For a wave to get in it would have to be pretty big and waves of that size are more likely to go over the splash well.

Mercury16
25-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Nice centre console, what engine is going with it?

boogsboat
26-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Timmy thats all that they had available for me in respect of the splash well. I would have liked it to transom height but they didn't have one that would fit. It might have to be a modification down the track if I have any Dramas.

Mercury 16 Iam puting a yamaha 60 4 stroke on the back as that is its maximum rating would have liked bigger but budget costraints limited me aswell and the darling wife wouldn't let me spend anymore.

Nathan

KAGEY1
27-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Good On You Boogsboat. She'll Be A Sweet Ride. Nothing Like Getting The New Machine And Fitting Stuff Yourself Eh?
Hope The Weather Is Good For You On The Maiden Voyage.
Cheers, Geoff

boogsboat
27-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Hey Geoff

She will be going in the water rain hail or shine on Sunday. Iam picking her up on Saturday. It will have the basic safety pack including nav lights and bilge etc, so there should be no issues. Cant wait to get her home and I'll get some decent photo's. I Have ordered my Rego Numbers from Ausfish and have had them sent directly to the dealer to get them put on Just need the Jigolo's Stickers and she'll be pretty as a picture. Can't wait counting the sleeps.

Nathan

KAGEY1
27-11-2007, 08:13 PM
got a name for her yet mate?
called mine, "REEL DEEL" cause i sell cars for a living. haha
we got her wet last weekend and i'm rapt. hope yours is as good for you.
geoff

boogsboat
28-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Geoff,

I was going to call it JIGOLO'S as I like to go jigging and thought that it was a pretty funny name my wife doesn't think so. Told her that I was gonna call it JIGGY JIGGY and she didn't like that either so at the moment it looks like it is going back to BOOG'S BOAT after my sons nickname but if the signs come with the wrong name on it Say JIGOLO'S well that will have to be it.

Nathan