PDA

View Full Version : Seascape Kingfisher side console 4.8 ??

pom10
25-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Does any one have info/ feed back on this boat (I am looking at 2 options the Mako 4.7 Frenzy or the Seascape 4.8 side console plenty of info on the Frenzy but not much around on the Seacsape Kingfisher. Any help woud be handy
Cheers
Gary

45scape
25-11-2007, 06:00 PM
yeah mate i bought the seascape 4.52 frontier side console back in april with 50 e-tec (same boat but without the pod). I take the boat in the ocean off tweed 2 to 3 times a week in anything up to 2m swell and handles it perfect. i also looked at the frenzy, but preferred the shape of the hull in the seascape for offshore work. Go the seascape you wont regret it.
(they are made by TABS)

ausandy
25-11-2007, 06:01 PM
hi pom, we have a white seascape kingfisher in stock, ours is set up with a 90yam 2 stroke. ours has a 4mm bottom and 3 mm sides, plumbed live bait tank up forward. pm me and i`ll send you a catalogue...... andy

Marky69
09-04-2008, 11:49 AM
yeah mate i bought the seascape 4.52 frontier side console back in april with 50 e-tec (same boat but without the pod). I take the boat in the ocean off tweed 2 to 3 times a week in anything up to 2m swell and handles it perfect. i also looked at the frenzy, but preferred the shape of the hull in the seascape for offshore work. Go the seascape you wont regret it.
(they are made by TABS)
That is just want I wanted to read. My first new boat will be the Seascape 4.52 Frontier after much deliberation over many months. I was wondering about overall handling and capability, especially with 3 weeks to go to pick up time. I am going with a four stroke Yamaha 60 hp package from Kratzmann Marine, Burpengary. Nice, relaxed, good old fashioned buying ~ as it should be. Got a good trade on my old tinny as well.

45scape
10-04-2008, 08:24 AM
Glad to hear you went with the seascape, you wont regret it. Don't forget the water test and make sure your prop selection is spot on. Intrested in finding out how the four banger performs.

tin can marlin
10-04-2008, 09:50 AM
With yamaha i think that it is a must that you get the prop right etc. If i were you marky 69 i would ask the salesperson at kratzmanns to do the water with you. A mate of mine just picked up a 482 kingfisher and the kratzmanns mec went down with him and water tested in front of him and i have to say he is over the moon with the boat. And best of all they are very good value. I think they are a entry level tabs. Regards Mark

Marky69
12-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Thanks for all your help and knowledge guys. Confidence building stuff.

Marky69
12-04-2008, 02:00 PM
Thanks 45scape, I'll let you know about the 60 Yammy 4 Stroke ~ it is the high thrust version for only $100 bucks more ~ I've already questioned the prop selection and it will have to be spot on at the test. Eddie is the Yamaha mechanic and he seems to really know his stuff at Kratzmann's Marine (Burpengary). Can't wait for delivery.