PDA

View Full Version : AFLP How to Vote Card

PADDLES
20-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Guys could you please make it a bit easier for me and put a AFLP how to vote card for the senate up here for saturday. If that's allowed of course mods.

FNQCairns
20-11-2007, 02:08 PM
That's a good idea, my wife went and voted yesteday to free me from all things family on saturday to do booth work and she said there is 60 odd places to number in the senate.

She voted AFLP in the senate also, bless her caring soul.

cheers fnq

craftycarp
20-11-2007, 11:15 PM
I am going on holidays and so I have voted also. My wife and I both voted for aflp in the senate. She wasn't so sure at first, but when I said I could have alot worse habbits like going out and chasing young women she decided she would vote for my right to fish :)

tigermullet
21-11-2007, 07:20 PM
I had to do a postal vote as well. Got it posted yesterday. AFLP as first choice for the senate followed by Pauline.

I know that a lot of people don't like her but I think she is kinda cute even if she didn't know what xenophobia meant.

With luck the AFLP will make a good showing.

Adamy
21-11-2007, 10:33 PM
In the absence of any official approval, I'll bang one up and remove it if anyone smacks my fingers.

I dont think it will help much as you just put a 1 above the line if you want to vote that way or number every square below the line if you want to distribute your own preferences.

Anyway, I think the graphic guys did a good job, its a pretty HTV if nothing else and has the message! But doesnt show you where the preferences (if you vote above the line) flow. If you want that you should visit the AEC website and download it. http://www.aec.gov.au/Elections/federal_elections/2007/candidates/gvt.htm

Hope you like it!

Adam

PADDLES
22-11-2007, 08:24 AM
nice work adam, thanks. it is even easier than i thought if i don't have to mess around under the line

dasher
23-11-2007, 11:35 PM
nice work adam, thanks. it is even easier than i thought if i don't have to mess around under the line

Just remember it has to be a 1 (one) not a cross or a tick.;D

Boblee
24-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Talking to someone who works in a polling booth and it is amazing what they will actually allow and that really makes you wonder how there are so many informal votes.
If someone can't understand the sheets which are pretty simple or ask for advice or even have it read out if you are illiterate you bloody sholdn't be voting.
The question here though is a bit different of course with clarification needed on how preferences are allocated but crikey got in the que this morning (after dropping off material at ten other booths;D ) and there was a young bloke already in a booth, I got through the que, voted had a yap and he was still there studying his sheets with no marks after I left?::)