PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Brake Systems

marlin71au
14-11-2007, 08:29 AM
8-) Hi, there is a new web site well worth a look at if you are in the market for any trailer brake parts. www.hydrastar.com.au (http://www.hydrastar.com.au)

Cheech
14-11-2007, 12:59 PM
I am in the market for parts, so was disappointed to find that that site is only for one brand and 2t+ breakaway systems. Do you work for Hydrastar?

Chimo
14-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Hi Cheech

I don't work for them and they are an old system probably with some upgrades(cheaper too I think) that I chose as I was advised by a trailer manufacturer that the bugs had been sorted in them. After a couple of years of use I have found it to be the case.

Cheers
Chimo

Knotpretty
14-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Marlin thanks for the info. I have a Dumbier trailer and it needs brakes cannot buy direct which sucks. I'm looking at override discs any advice welcome. mojo

marlin71au
15-11-2007, 06:31 PM
I am in the market for parts, so was disappointed to find that that site is only for one brand and 2t+ breakaway systems. Do you work for Hydrastar?

Hi Cheech,

Not to sure if you seen on the web site there is a full catalogue. The catalogue has mechanical over ride and hydraulic over ride brake systems for the smaller trialers.

Thanks,
Marlin71au

marlin71au
15-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Marlin thanks for the info. I have a Dumbier trailer and it needs brakes cannot buy direct which sucks. I'm looking at override discs any advice welcome. mojo

Hi Mojo,

Please feel to contact me about what you are looking for. I am sure I can help you out. All the contact details are on the web site for us.

Thanks,
Marlin71au