PDA

View Full Version : Seafarer VC. Price

polky
10-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Fellas what price a seafarer vc with new transom & floor, paintjob inside and out,full padded pedastall seats, vhf radio ,navman 4110 b/w sounder,dual batteries,windscreen,canopy to windscreen,nav,side and anchour lights, all new wiring, bilge pump,2 x 4 toggle switches, 4 way isolator, all the above are only 12mths old and in good condition. Trailer has all new rollers pins and paint job. Motor is a 1994 70hp yamaha it is also in good nick with about 240hrs on clock. Cheers Polky.

revs57
11-11-2007, 07:55 AM
G'day Graham,

Sounds like a well maintained rig. The VC were a top offshore rig in their day. They punched well above their weight.

But I wouldn't want to pay much more than $5.5k and even that could be too much or even not enough - depending on age of hull and overall condition???

Lets see, the following is how I would break it down

Hull $1800
Motor $1200
Basic Fit out $1000
Trailer $1000
Anchor/safety and accessories $ 500
Total $5500

Is this close?

Cheers

Rhys

Spaniard_King
11-11-2007, 08:11 AM
between 5 and 9k but very hard to put a close figure on it without inspecting the boat

mik01
11-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Polky - you still got that boat?
from the pics you sent me it certainly looked very tidy. I would think that $5500 is far too low a price for this boat (IMO).

check out these links for indicative prices (and a bloke that is looking for one)
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/iteminfo/adnumber_6695345_cat_Power+Boats_kw_v+sea_loc_locR ZSQregtAVSCdistRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ9AVSCregRZSQ_off_7 _sect_Marine_show_bnaRZSQFalseAVSCmoaRZSQFalseAVSC cmaRZSQFalseAVSCpsaRZSQFalseAVSCdaRZSQFalseAVSCpaR ZSQFalseAVSCvtaRZSQFalse_sort_otRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQSea rchDisplayPriorityIndAVSCotRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQFirstPub lished_sqt_1_stpg_1_subs_Power_
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/iteminfo/adnumber_WY2483094819_cat_Power+Boats_kw_v+sea_loc _locRZSQregtAVSCdistRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ9AVSCregRZSQ_ off_9_sect_Marine_show_bnaRZSQFalseAVSCmoaRZSQFals eAVSCcmaRZSQFalseAVSCpsaRZSQFalseAVSCdaRZSQFalseAV SCpaRZSQFalseAVSCvtaRZSQFalse_sort_otRZSQ1BJDZfdRZ SQSearchDisplayPriorityIndAVSCotRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQFir stPublished_sqt_1_stpg_1_subs_Power_
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/iteminfo/adnumber_Z17984608-61_cat_Power+Boats_kw_v+sea_loc_locRZSQregtAVSCdis tRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ9AVSCregRZSQ_off_1_sect_Marine_s how_bnaRZSQFalseAVSCmoaRZSQFalseAVSCcmaRZSQFalseAV SCpsaRZSQFalseAVSCdaRZSQFalseAVSCpaRZSQFalseAVSCvt aRZSQFalse_sort_otRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQSearchDisplayPrio rityIndAVSCotRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQFirstPublished_sqt_1_s tpg_1_subs_Power_
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/iteminfo/adnumber_W839839325973_cat_Power+Boats_kw_v+sea_lo c_locRZSQregtAVSCdistRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ9AVSCregRZSQ _off_23_sect_Marine_show_bnaRZSQFalseAVSCmoaRZSQFa lseAVSCcmaRZSQFalseAVSCpsaRZSQFalseAVSCdaRZSQFalse AVSCpaRZSQFalseAVSCvtaRZSQFalse_sort_otRZSQ1BJDZfd RZSQSearchDisplayPriorityIndAVSCotRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQF irstPublished_sqt_1_stpg_1_subs_Power_
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/iteminfo/adnumber_WB2413052566_cat_Power+Boats_kw_v+sea_loc _locRZSQregtAVSCdistRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ9AVSCregRZSQ_ off_18_sect_Marine_show_bnaRZSQFalseAVSCmoaRZSQFal seAVSCcmaRZSQFalseAVSCpsaRZSQFalseAVSCdaRZSQFalseA VSCpaRZSQFalseAVSCvtaRZSQFalse_sort_otRZSQ1BJDZfdR ZSQSearchDisplayPriorityIndAVSCotRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQFi rstPublished_sqt_1_stpg_1_subs_Power_

cheers,
Mick

(I would think that 7-9k would be realistic, depending on condition)

capt
11-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Fellas what price a seafarer vc with new transom & floor, paintjob inside and out,full padded pedastall seats, vhf radio ,navman 4110 b/w sounder,dual batteries,windscreen,canopy to windscreen,nav,side and anchour lights, all new wiring, bilge pump,2 x 4 toggle switches, 4 way isolator, all the above are only 12mths old and in good condition. Trailer has all new rollers pins and paint job. Motor is a 1994 70hp yamaha it is also in good nick with about 240hrs on clock. Cheers Polky.

Hey Polky, How much they got on it ?

Jimmy

polky
11-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi fellas, thanks for the responses. Revs 57 boat will be on the market for around $11,000 The bill to replace complete floor,refibreglass stringers and replace transom was 4,350, new windscreen and canopy 1,500, new paint job 3,000, throw in new lights radio wiring and other bits and pieces, motor trailer, and the fact the boat is in good condition this is a steal. Thaks anyway mate i know its hard when you don,t actually see item but I did ask. Cheers Polky. Capt the boat will be on ausfih for $11,000 with a heap of pictures once I figure out how to do this ,or if your interested I can e-mail you the pics. I have 2 guyswho are keen and I did say I,ll hold it till next Wednesday then put it on market Thanks Polky.

revs57
11-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah no offence Graham and none intended, I just looked at what I thought a 13 yr old motor and hull would be worth to me without being aware of the money you've spent on it, and looking at the price on some of those that Mik01 found, they are a boat that hold their value for the goodun's.

Good luck with it

Cheers

Rhys