PDA

View Full Version : Good fish from the south!

Tropicaltrout
01-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Hi all I recived a email the other day from my dad down south in Tassie.

My uncle rowie (johno) went on a solo mission to the chain lake in Tassie (Tungatina) and pulled these ripper fish all Rainbow Trout the biggest went 14lb the smallest went 7lb.

I know a few of you know Rowie so I thought you would appreciate this post. Looks like hes settled back in really well.:D :D

Cheers Nath

Little grey men
02-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Mate, they sure are beautiful fish. Those colours must really light up as you pull them out of the water.
Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

DECKA @ NOOSA
02-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Great fish NATHAN heading down to VIC next month for our annual trout fish @ MT HOTHAM..all fish are native browns about 30cm but great fun in the small streams
When are we goin north for a fish mate...thinking of MONDURAN next thur and friday if your free..weekends are like BURKE ST

Tropicaltrout
02-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Cheers decka am heading to monduran for 8 days in two weeks but will have a few days up my sleve in the new year..
good luck in vic mate

Cammy
02-11-2007, 11:07 PM
mate those are ripper fish, big,fat,nice rainbows.I used to fish for em down at jindabyne NSW just from the bank and trawling, awsome fighters will always regard em as a top fish. Ya dont see many trout posts on here so good post!!;D ;D

cam;)

Tropicaltrout
05-11-2007, 07:04 PM
cheers cammy, yep they are good fish alright, Love to go down to Tassie when I can, they are a real top fish to catch..

TT

reidy
16-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Nice bowies mate,well done
Cheers
Reidy (Tassie) :D