PDA

View Full Version : Pamphlets arrived today

fish-n-dive
23-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Pamphlets arrived today as well as bumper stickers.......I must say they look kinda OK in 'real life'.......................8-)

DR
23-10-2007, 07:41 PM
i grabbed a couple off the counter at 'Gem Bait & Tackle' yesterday ..

fish-n-dive
23-10-2007, 07:55 PM
i grabbed a couple off the counter at 'Gem Bait & Tackle' yesterday ..

LOL...........what can I say, I live in outback OZ..................LOL...........8-)

FNQCairns
24-10-2007, 07:11 PM
I got my package today, found a spot on the 4wd - first sticker I have put on one of my cars in 15 years! (except the "I have been to cooktown" sticker, when I lived in NSW:)).

Will be putting 2 more on the boat in the spot where the manufacturers sticker used to be, he lost the right to advertise on my money when he sold me an out of spec boat.

Will give the other 2 away.

Thanks for the package, for the flyers I will fiddle with some windscreen wipers the next time I am at the ramp:)

cheers fnq

kc
24-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. Demand has been awesome, to the point we have just ordered another 20,000 brochures today. They will start appearing right up the coast over the next few days as tackle shops get a supply, plus Dave Donald is on the road in Townsville now and Cairns Thursday with ample supplies as he drives back to Weipa. A single days windscreen drops in Brisbane bayside boatramps on Sunday used 900 brochures and bumper stickers.

Also a big announcement on the booth worker prize front is about to be made.

Can't spill the beans yet :-X but suffice to say it will give every fisho a REALLY good reason to give up a few hours to help man the polling booths......as if fighting the good fight is not enough anyway;) .

A lot of companies who like what we do and what we stand for can't give money but a little something has come our way which is a "field of dream" kind of booth worker prize.

Chris (Big Puff Daddy) will let the cat out of the bag in due course.

Anyone wanting more, even if it is to do their local boat ramps should send us a stamped adressed envelope or postbag with how many they want and we will get them out same day.

We don't have the monster budgets of the big boys but at least we know who are voters are and where they hang out. The print run is our election big ticket item and we have to get these out. Any left in my garage come election day will be a waste of resources.

Regards

KC