PDA

View Full Version : GILLMAX Boating footwear

Gill
21-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Gillmax Aussie Plugger Boating Footwear. ®
No more worries on what to put in the floor of your boat for non slip and comfort purpose.

Sick of smelly wet carpet that gathers and creates a hazarded fishing platform that you can trip on?
Sick of other more expensive floorings that claim not to gather and be more comfortable on the feet, but have problems with hooks and such getting caught in them?The solution is here, with the Gillmax Aussie Plugger Boating Footwear ®. The new multi purpose footwear is sure to be a hit with all you fishos’ sick of the above mention.
With its specially designed air coshering suckering sole that gives great comfort and non slip wear.

No more tripping and slipping on deck
No more sore feet after a hard days fishing
No more worries of hooks and fishing tackle getting stuck.Not only a great boating footwear, you will find it to be the footwear of choice for those extended trips to the pub.
Been denied of service because staggering and falling over? With the Gillmax Aussie Plugger® it will give you the extra stability you need to stay longer and play longer on a Friday arvo session with the boys after work.
You ask how much for this wonderful all purpose footwear. $40? No. $30? No $20? No.
$9.95 That’s right $9.95. But wait - if you order a pair in the next few years you will get a second pair free. So order now for this wonderful all purpose footwear that’s guaranteed to keep you playing and staying longer whether it be fishing or drinking.
Testimonials
Mr Ilda Drinkalot QLD
I love the Gillmax’s, me mate Wozzer has always given me heaps on how he can out drink me. Since owning the Gillmax’s, Wozzer has been getting kicked out of the pub before me.
Thanks Gillmax!!
Mr Gaff Macreel NSW
I can say I have been fishing for many of years and have had many different types of flooring’s in my boats and nothing can compare to Gillmax’s for comfort and fishing ability. Gillmax’s footwear have given me more fish in the esky due to their comfort and being able to be on my feet for longer fishing. No more stinky carpet and flooring that get tackle caught in it for me!

Thanks Gillmax

So be quick for this great opportunity. Sizes from 5 to 13.
Payment: Monopoly cash only
or Gillmax’s payment plan;
- Deep sea fishing trip. (Half to full day instalments plans available.)

Gillmax PTY LTD ®
CEO Gill

Stick with Gillmax the footwear that sticks

Wear the fox hat
21-10-2007, 08:45 PM
Great to see Aussie know-how still at the world forefront of modern technology.

WTFH

Why-ting
21-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Some ones a bit bored! Funny stuff.

Gill
21-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Some ones a bit bored! Funny stuff.

I did it for a reply on Dean1’s post on flooring under boating, thought I would put it up under tackle to get a few laughs hope you all enjoy.

gill ;)

Dean1
22-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Gill if i order now will i have em for the weekend?? Keen as to try em out as i havent got any flooring yet :D We can come to some agreement for payment ;)

Gill
22-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Gillmax® Payment Plan Form

Name Given

Chose Payment

() Two half days deep sea fishing trips

() One full day deep sea fishing tripDate (of payments)

__/__/__

(Saturday or Sundays only)
__/__/__

(Only fill in one if you ticked full day payment)

Gillmax® to share all cost of trip (fuel bait ect) if you accept please sign and date.

Sign

Date
__/__/__

Gillmax® PTY LTD
CEO Gill;D

Gill
22-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Gill if i order now will i have em for the weekend?? Keen as to try em out as i havent got any flooring yet :D We can come to some agreement for payment ;)

Payment form ready to go for you dean

Gill;)

Little grey men
25-10-2007, 01:37 PM
I'd love to go for a run on a smooth floor with a pair on just to hear the sound they make...shuckpop...shuckpop...shuckpop...shuckpop.. ..shuckpop....shuckpop.