PDA

View Full Version : What Else?

Louis
20-10-2007, 09:44 PM
I know we’ve done it before, but it has been quite a while since the last thread on this topic and since then we have welcomed aboard a lot of newcomers. So I thought it might be time to revisit the old question, ‘What else do we do in our leisure time- hobbies etc’.

I’ll start the ball rolling.

Fishing is my first and foremost passion. Other hobbies of mine are lifting weights, doing the occasional workout on a floor to ceiling ball and the heavy bag, pushbike riding, canoeing, camping, bushwalking and eating.

You’d think that with the amount of exercise that I do that I would be slim. Unfortunately my last hobby seems to ensure that I’m not. Having said that however, I have started a diet as of today.

Louis

PS: Will be joining the rifle range again soon and doing a bit of shooting again also.

loophole
20-10-2007, 10:02 PM
fishing 4wding hooning or thinking about fishing or drooling over gear at BCF

catfishkid
20-10-2007, 11:11 PM
I will just show you

Cheers Craig

snelly1971
20-10-2007, 11:38 PM
Fishing...working and improving my boat...fishing....fishing...get the hint....

Mick

Flattie Assassin
21-10-2007, 06:30 AM
I do gym and a bit of boxing. Getting a bit old for it now though. I love photography, and photo journalism. I guess i'm pretty much the family guy when i'm not fishing. I have three children which take up a lot of time. I surf alot. I'ts always about the Ocean with me. I'm drawn to it i guess.

I also love a good game of shoe salesman with the mrs.... :P

ffejsmada
21-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Fishing, fishing, playing with my boat.............and playing with these.

Oh......and dreaming of course!;D

Rodman
21-10-2007, 08:47 AM
My other hobbies I like to do and it all has to do with fishing is rod and reel repairs.

Ken

tigermullet
21-10-2007, 09:04 AM
What else?

It ryhmes with Blackall.;D

Tailortaker
21-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Fishing, 4wding, camping, drinking and spending time with the family for me. Had countless hobbies over the years including racehorses,road bikes, dirtbikes, v8's, rc cars,helicopters and boats the list goes on.
Cheers TT
________
Digital Vaporizer (http://digitalvaporizers.info)

manchild
21-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Working like there is no tomorrow

darrmun
22-10-2007, 04:57 PM
i love hunting & all the tings that go with it ...... bush walking, 4wding , camping, buthering & most of all introducing our 2 little people into it

alleycat
22-10-2007, 05:02 PM
fishing and hunting, trading shares, drinking, womanizing and walking the mutt.

bdowdy
22-10-2007, 07:13 PM
fishing and hunting as well but havnt got as many As darrmun has your a lucky man cheers bdowdy..brett

Louis
30-10-2007, 12:13 PM
I think I'll be adding hunting to my list also pretty soon.

It seems like an enjoyable way to spend a long weekend.

Louis

kingtin
30-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Photography and spending time with my kids.

I used to do a lot of mountaineering and long distance charity walking but since coming to Oz I've let myself go due to home commitments. The by-pass has frightened me to death so I'm going to get myself back into shape as we're going to tour the Lake District and the highlands of Scotland for a month next June. I want to be able to show the kids the views from the tops of the peaks so hopefully, I can get myself back into a shape vaguely resembling what I look like here....................or can I? :-/ ;D

kev

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/bidkev/800pic.jpg

Louis
30-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Looks like you've had an event filled life Kev. Some good photos their.

Louis

boogsboat
30-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey Guys

I work as much as I can so I can afford all the toys I want for my new boat, after reading all the fishing mags and catalogues There is so many toys. This will all change when the boat arrives as my hobbies will include fitting out the boat using he boat washing the boat and looking at the boat.

And yes I am A bit obsessed at the moment the wait is kiling me.

Nathan

Nico.d.R
30-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey Guys

I work as much as I can so I can afford all the toys I want for my new boat, after reading all the fishing mags and catalogues There is so many toys. This will all change when the boat arrives as my hobbies will include fitting out the boat using he boat washing the boat and looking at the boat.

And yes I am A bit obsessed at the moment the wait is kiling me.

Nathan

mate i know how you feel , i just waited 10.5 weeks for a boat i was told would take 4-6 weeks >:( i thought 4-6 weeks wait would be a killer than i got told next week next week next week definantly next week than one more next week . are you getting your boat from karee marine by any chance ? any way mate hang in there its worth the wait and i got a free transducer bracket out off them when i rang and did my nut at them for taking so long .

hobbies fishing , waiting for boat :) , taking my kids fishing , thinking about fishing and my favourite would have to be fishing ;D

boogsboat
30-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Nico

I am on the Central Coast of New South Wales. Have Bought my boat from Sydney Dealer.Who is a close freind of the builder everything has been upfront so far and have even got alot of extras chucked in for no extra charge. So I can't really complain we are still running pretty close to schedule and my boat is being built at present. So here's hoping it shouldn't be to much longer.

Nathan

spook76
03-11-2007, 03:06 PM
well there guys & girls
im

spook76
03-11-2007, 03:13 PM
well there guys & girls
im into sitting i stand up all day at work so I love to sit and i am into metal detecting for coins and things that people lose around the parks and beaches around the gold coast and i try anything with "ING" on the end of the word
so that is me!
kruger::)

Louis
18-11-2007, 06:46 PM
bump

Louis

nonibbles
18-11-2007, 11:43 PM
Many things that start with F...