PDA

View Full Version : fishing clubs

GRANTJOHNSON20
14-10-2007, 04:43 PM
hay all

im a local in the logan and i was wondering if there are any fishing clubs around there i live in shailer park and wondering if any are close by, ive fished local most of me life and now im getting a fat little 420 w/b with a 40 sz,
if you know of anywhere it would be greatly appreciated

cheers fellas

Luc
14-10-2007, 10:12 PM
This link may help you to find one you're confortable with.

http://ansaqld.com.au/member-clubs/

Luc

DR
15-10-2007, 07:47 AM
here is a good club.. http://www.sbsfc.org/

whitingkiller
15-10-2007, 08:50 AM
grantjohnson20,

mate, i am a member of 2 local clubs.

Gem Hotel Fishing club, located at the gem hotel Alberton
and the Sundowners Fishing club located at the beenleigh bowls club
both are catch and weigh clubs but we have a maximum of 5 fish per species
that you can weigh in, (fish conservation)

let me know if you want some contact details

GRANTJOHNSON20
15-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Whiting Killer,

Hay I Am A Member Of The Beenleigh Bowls Club But I Didnt Know About There Fishing Club, Is It A Small One, Do They Go Out Much
Thanks For Your Help Mate

alleycat
15-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Sundowners and the gem clubs are in the old kill and weigh style for mostly bread and butter species.

DR
15-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Whiting Killer,

Hay I Am A Member Of The Beenleigh Bowls Club But I Didnt Know About There Fishing Club, Is It A Small One, Do They Go Out Much
Thanks For Your Help Mate

SBSFC meets at the Beenleigh Bowls Club as ell..;D

madmackrel
15-10-2007, 06:49 PM
>:( Mate i joined a club a while back only lasted a few months. Unless you had the latest and greatest rig you aint nobody, not to say their all the same .

Cheers MM;D

GRANTJOHNSON20
15-10-2007, 06:57 PM
>:( Mate i joined a club a while back only lasted a few months. Unless you had the latest and greatest rig you aint nobody, not to say their all the same .

Cheers MM;D

hay what club was that man

madmackrel
15-10-2007, 08:39 PM
will pm you8-)

DR
15-10-2007, 09:28 PM

Cheers MM;D

i bet they were just jealous of the 'tashe;D

whitingkiller
16-10-2007, 10:24 AM
alleycat,

We might be "the old kill and weigh" fishing clubs, but you cannot tell me that ANYONE HAS NEVER bought fish home from an outing, you included.
we do LIMIT our catch to 5 per species to cxonserve the fish stocks.

maybe you need to get the facts right prior to slaging any fishing club.

alleycat
16-10-2007, 10:34 AM
alleycat,

We might be "the old kill and weigh" fishing clubs, but you cannot tell me that ANYONE HAS NEVER bought fish home from an outing, you included.
we do LIMIT our catch to 5 per species to cxonserve the fish stocks.

maybe you need to get the facts right prior to slaging any fishing club.

Re read my post, i cant see where i slagged the club!!!!, i said it was a kill and weigh club for mainly bread and butter species and thinking about it im right, dont be so defencive, ive fished with bluefins and i reckon that is an old style kill and weigh club as well, but whos to say thats wrong?, i was giving a description, and yes i bring home fish to eat, never said it was a bad thing now did i?.

Cammy
17-10-2007, 09:38 PM
while were are on the topic of fishin clubs , does anyone know if there is any fishingclubs brisbane north? , if theres one around the albany creek area,any info would help,
thanks in advance,

sry just realized luc had all tha answers, didn't go to the link before i wrote post, thanks anyway luc

cam

loophole
17-10-2007, 11:55 PM
haha cammy mate ur back ay.

thought id pm with this but may as well everyone.

local clubs aint doin real good round ac mate lack of members
any way talk to me 2moro mate

ismail82
02-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Are there any fishing clubs around Eight Mile Plains?