PDA

View Full Version : Do You Need Good Pillies For Summer?

nofrills
11-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Howdy all

If any of you want to get a good supply of pillies for summer now is the time.I allways get a couple of 15kg boxes of IQF pillies when the quality is at its best.
Bribie kiosk and boat hire next to the ramp at spinnaker will order them in for you and pick up day is every thursday price is $80 for 15kg.Ive allready got mine and they are top shelf all nice and fat and all a good length.
The shop owners name is mark and he is a very nice bloke who i have delt with for a few years now.He is currently organising to put an add on the site so he can let people know when the good stuff is available.
Again if you want these pillies ring and order them now because when these run out the next lot may or may not be as good.
ph 54975789

Cheers scotty

dazza
12-10-2007, 05:31 AM
scotty,
your going to get in trouble for filling up the freezer with pillies again.
cheers
dazza

Col_s
12-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Howdy all

If any of you want to get a good supply of pillies for summer now is the time.I allways get a couple of 15kg boxes of IQF pillies when the quality is at its best.
Bribie kiosk and boat hire next to the ramp at spinnaker will order them in for you and pick up day is every thursday price is $80 for 15kg.Ive allready got mine and they are top shelf all nice and fat and all a good length.
The shop owners name is mark and he is a very nice bloke who i have delt with for a few years now.He is currently organising to put an add on the site so he can let people know when the good stuff is available.
Again if you want these pillies ring and order them now because when these run out the next lot may or may not be as good.
ph 54975789

Cheers scotty

Geeze Scotty.... the pillie king.... are you getting yours from Mark for free? ;D ;D

No well done... they are beauties and Mark is a good bloke 8-)

nofrills
12-10-2007, 07:32 PM
ha ha dazza
she loves it.also got the little tinny in the garage and her dunga outside LOL.

COL
wait till you see my next thread im hopeing to score a new boat !

scotty

reel scream
15-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Had a look at them after i spoke to you scotty. They are bloody rippa's. Great bloke Mark- untill he sells the last plastic chooks that he was holding for me:'( .

Cheer Scott.

Tassie JR
15-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Yeah we usually get our pillies from there as well it works out a bit cheaper buying them in bulk. HA HA scott he sold them to me nar only joking. Also col nice few boats ya got happening in the yard drove past on friday afternoon like the 680 maxi you's have got happening.

cheers Dan