PDA

View Full Version : found

maxwellson
03-10-2007, 11:36 AM
hi all,
been away for a while (no not the bin)....so hello to all....
while launching my mates boat the other night at fisheries creek ramp at ballina i found a tackle box with about $800 worth of lures and assorted gear inside...
wondering if anyones mate or someone on this site has lost it...

it is all top of the range gear and in very good condition....
i would be spewin if it was my gear so im hoping it will find its way home...

heres a pic of the lures but i will need to know exactly what else is in it......this wont be a problem for the owner as he is meticulous with his gear.....just needs to be as meticulous when packing up.....:D:D

heres hoping Maxi

FNQCairns
03-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Shoot, hope it finds a way home, Might be worth handing it in to the cops, thats a lot of money and being so well looked after possibly hard come by (for the owner), it's yours fair and square in law if not claimed.
Guaranteed the owner will never expect to see it again, I wouldnt!!

Your a good bloke maxi!

cheers fnq

jez and suze
03-10-2007, 04:16 PM
you lucky basterd!............if no body claims it that is

maxwellson
03-10-2007, 06:25 PM
yeah i might be lucky to have found it but i feel for the silly bugger that did'nt pick it up....... he had just put all new triple strength trebles on and all new rings and most of the lures were pre rigged with leaders ready to go.....he knows what hes doing thats why i really cant figure it out as to why he would forget to pick it up :o:o:o:o

I reckon he had hopped out of someone else's boat on to the pontoon and went to help retrieve the boat and just plain forgot it..:o:o......

I'm giving him a chance to get it back and thats what counts for me......but it might cost him a box of the good stuff ;D;D;D;D for being a bloody idiot....:D:D

regards Maxi

disorderly
03-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah good onya maxi,
I'd definitely be expecting a carton of your chosen poison in return for your good deed.Just hope the poor bugger gets his gear back.

cheers Scott

Fish_gutz
03-10-2007, 07:55 PM
leave a poster down at the ramp where you found it and see the local tackle shops surely someone will have heard of something. I get filthy losing one lure so hope you can re-unite them with their owner. Cheers Andrew.