PDA

View Full Version : Satisfaction from Satisfaction

frankj
26-09-2007, 06:24 PM
We see plenty of critical reports, so I thought I would like to pass on a good experience for a change. I've had a couple of boats for the last 2-3 years and don't use either of them enough, so I decided to sell of one of them.
Rather than go through the sale process myself, which I have done before and messed around for weeks waiting in for callers etc. I spoke to Darren (Boatboy50) at Satisfaction Marine at Labrador.
Darren arranged to sell the boat for me through their used boat yard. The process was painless, I got what I considered a fair price and it was a very quick sale.
If anyone is considering selling their boat and doesn't want the personal hassle of advertising, waiting in for buyers etc. give Darren a try.

Thanks again Darren

Frank

boatboy50
27-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Frank,

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to deal with you, and i'm glad I could get you such a speedy result.

I see plenty of bad reports about consignment sale's on here, but Frank is just one of the many happy customers which prove you just have to deal with the right company.

Regards

Darren