PDA

View Full Version : AFLP New look and new logo

kc
21-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Hi all,

this has been under wraps for a while and as we start to get the web site together we have now officially unveiled our new logo and new campaign slogan.

This is the work of professionals and I hope you all like it. No doubt, just like new uniforms, it won't appeal to everyone but we think we have filled the brief of pitching to a wider audience and getting a strong message.

The web site is still under contruction but you can see the logo, newsletter and policy statement.

All on www.fishingparty.com.au (http://www.fishingparty.com.au)

Regards

KC

cuzzamundi
22-09-2007, 02:32 PM
gday kevin,

let's hope through this site you can accrue many more members, and thus make all aware of our ability to be heard, and our future as fishos protected. i have a mate who is joining the party, but wants to know if he can send a money order instead of a cheque? thanks mate.

cuzza

luigi
22-09-2007, 04:11 PM
KC - as usual, bloody good stuff mate.

It's well worth a vote & joining the party.

Cheers - Lou

kc
22-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Hu Cuzza,

Money order is fine.

Kev

RayDeR
22-09-2007, 10:10 PM
G'day!

Congratulations. I think the logo looks good. I have a tinnie (the 4wd is a hope )

I looked through the application form and certainly want to join. I notice that you require a cheque. I don't have a cheque account and would rather give you the $5 or so it costs for a bank cheque.

Would it be possibe to have the details of a bank account so that we can do a direct deposit?

All the best

Ray De R

kc
23-09-2007, 05:18 AM
Hi Ray,

Postal money order is fine. Just need to know we account properly for every bean and issue proper reciepts.

Be nice to have you on board

Kev

Tangles
24-09-2007, 07:57 AM
kc, my 2 cents on the design. Your building in a sense a brand here and your logo needs to reflect that. Its a lifestyle party and i reckon that includes wife and kids, this logo says its just about blokes to me. Easy enough to do, add a wife and kid in the design and suddenly your looking forward not inward. Also doing that will make it not look so military in design, it sort of reminds me of an army ad

mike

kc
24-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the feedback Mike and we even tried one with the kids plugged in (a few people suggested that). It really looked contrived and false. Send me an email on kc@whitsunday.net.au and I can even give you a look.

This logo is now us to the election but we will see how the dust settles in the new year.

Regards

KC