PDA

View Full Version : Special thanks to Rhys (revs57)

Reefmaster
20-09-2007, 09:51 PM
After a long time coming I finally tied the knot and got married a few weekends ago. (only took 10 years)::)

I must say a huge thanks to Rhys (revs57) for marrying Kristy and Myself and could only say that Rhys made our day even more special with his own ceremony words (fishing included) and good company. 8-)

I met Rhys via Ausfish many years ago and after fishing trips, social events and now marrying us it soon shows not only how good a fishing forum Ausfish can be but how it can create mates between complete strangers.

Once again Rhys huge thanks from myself, Kristy, Sam and Hollie

I couldn't help but put this great pic up of the cake top which my missus purchased from the states. Kinda fitting I reckon.

Regards,
Greg

haggis
20-09-2007, 10:10 PM
reefmaster are you saying that you were a good catch ?
congrats on getting married & hope that you & the misses have a long & happy
life together .
cheers fae haggis ................

DR
20-09-2007, 10:23 PM
congratulations.. cool cake..

Flattie Assassin
21-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Here's wishing you a long and happy life together, cheers.

therapy
21-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Congrats on your coupling Reefmaster. I told my girl I would marry her if she lasted 10 years with me and we are now up to our 9th year. Only one more to go and I will find myself in the same situation! ( Starting to get nervous already!!) Best wishes to you and yours and good luck in the future..
Cheers Terry.....

TimD
21-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Congratulations on getting married mate,My fiancee and i are getting married next year in april,We have been together for 8 years so its about time we tie the knot,She has purchased the exact same cake topper,But ours came from perth not the states.

cheers tim :)

TimD
21-09-2007, 09:28 AM
I forgot to mention she just purchased me a new boat...HOW LUCKY AM I :)

oldboot
21-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Congrats on your coupling Reefmaster. I told my girl I would marry her if she lasted 10 years with me and we are now up to our 9th year. Only one more to go and I will find myself in the same situation! ( Starting to get nervous already!!) Best wishes to you and yours and good luck in the future..
Cheers Terry.....

After that amount of time its just a matter of paperwork.........:o :o

cheers

Greg P
21-09-2007, 11:15 AM
I forgot to mention she just purchased me a new boat...HOW LUCKY AM I :)

Greg - see what can happen ;) I think you have made it hard for yourself by catching too many fish - cant get away with the excuse of needing a bigger boat ;D;D;D;D

Congrats to you both and many more happy years together :2thumbsup:

Hot_Snappa
21-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Well done mate......thats a great cake!
Good luck to both of you for a long and happy life.
You know what they say - " A hard man is good to find"

revs57
21-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Good on ya Greg! Thanks for the privilege - it was a great day...its easy to say true things about great people, and mate the legend continues, its the ugly blokes that end up with the babes!!!!

all the best to you all

BTW must get catch a meal to try out the book, some l-o-v-e-l-y recipes in that one, thanks again

Cheers

Rhys

Seahorse
21-09-2007, 06:44 PM
hey reefmaster.
all the very best to both of u. another good man gone. lol

cheers
greg