PDA

View Full Version : nine months

ozbee
18-09-2007, 05:28 PM
well after nine months wait i only have 4 sleeps left::) it s finally turned up and is being fitted out:P course the weather all week up here in townsville has been as flat as a board ,just have to beat those reef closures coming up :-[ dont think it would take much to guess what it is ? 8-)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/dremekatcher/boat1.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/dremekatcher/boat3.jpg

juju
18-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Its a girl !!! whats her name........:D

death_ship
18-09-2007, 05:40 PM
i am smoking a cigar right now, is she a 6.8 patriot?

ozbee
18-09-2007, 05:49 PM
the light blue sure does give it a female feel name has fallen down to SWEET SUCCESS or BEE HAPPY as im a beekeeper it sure is going to take a lot of drums honey to pay for this babe.

Greg P
18-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Very nice - a mate of mine took delivery of one the same color two months ago with a 225 yammie on the back. He had it fitted with bigger fuel tanks and some different transom set up (dont know what) and it is set up for long range cruising now.

What power did you get and what options?

Good luck with her.

Cheers

Greg

ozbee
18-09-2007, 06:15 PM
yeah i got extended dual transom too leaves room to walk in front of motor i had a great tassle trying to decide between duels or single especially costs ,also loaded unless you re prop a 150 its not going to get up on one. i bought a 250 etec and a 20 hp honda as a auxliary which i hope it will get me home at a slow sail if desperate also it makes up a good back charger if i flatten batteries.i just feel by saving 23ooo im that much closer for next motor one day.

Wahoo
18-09-2007, 06:21 PM
aarrrrr ozbee what a sweet boat, congrats

Daz

ozbee
18-09-2007, 08:03 PM
yes a 680 death ship would be nice to land what your holding for first catch would really set it off

death_ship
18-09-2007, 08:14 PM
yo ozbee, that was caught in a 680 owned by captain rednut! they love the hum of the yammy 4 stroke. I gather you are up north so you would be in the running to hook up with your first trip. tell me did yours come with the foredeck drains draining to the bilge? awesome peice of weaponry

Timmy94
18-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Why buy an auxillary? Take you half a year to get home

ozbee
18-09-2007, 09:07 PM
timmy94 thanks to the bloody greenies and epa the burdekin , 80 k south of townsville does not have all tide access so depending on the tide even if you broke down air sea rescue cant always get to you until theres enough water so putting along for 5 or 6 hrs maybe faster sometimes. this is quite amazing as cape upstart probably has at least 100 houses on it only accessable by boat . Had the case where my son a few years back fell off a rock and well and truly sconned himself. government flew a helicopter from townsville to cape upstart to pick him upapprox 120klms yet boat ramp is approx 5 klms yet the EPA STOPS THEM FROM MOVING 50 MTRS BY ONE MTR DEEP OF SAND FOR ALL TIDE ACCESS.

captain rednut
18-09-2007, 09:13 PM
hi ozbee i sent you a pm and ill also send you some photos, well done on your choice they are an awsome boat, deathship and myself fish billfish tournaments in mine and we find it performs well, even when the weather turns bad we can stay out and enjoy good luck with her .cr